Sign in to follow this  
bullden

How can I get bigger boobs without surgery?

Welcome Guys!
I know its presumable incomprehensible then again I truly require more stupendous boobs yet without surgery! So I just would have been wise to know your tales and myths of how to get more amazing boobs? cos ya never know, one may create! If you don't mind exhort me.

Much appreciated!

will milk make your breast bigger Edited by bullden

Hi guys,

well there is not many ways of making you boobs grow bigger,, but you are still 14 and it will grow but yea u wanna it 2 grow quick.

Thanks

Shantait

SelectCiti

Well there is not many ways of making you boobs grow bigger,, but you are still 14 and it will grow but yea u wanna it 2 grow quick. well there are some exercises that make them look bigger but i prefer massaging it, they say it will enhance it or something.

Before giving birth, my size is barely cup A. probably can only wear trainer bra AA size. Flat chested  until...

i gave birth. my boobs went from AA to cup C. My child is one years old now...still breastfeeding. size is around B.

Another way of getting bigger boobs is to get fat.

Boobs are made of fat tissues.

Drink soya to get more female hormone.

Gaining weight is the most natural way to boost your cup. The general idea is that as you put on weight, your breasts will fill out as it tends to gain weight much easier compared to the rest of your body.

All you need to do is to eat more and increase your calorie intake, and it will be especially helpful to consume food which is rich in estrogen. If you're wondering, estrogen is the female hormone that is important to increase your breast size, and they can be found in food such as lentils, barley, wheat, cherries and dairy products. Also don't forget papaya milk!

Product suggestion: http://www.stayfavful.com/products/only-rm360-for-le-femina-natural-breast-enhancement-cream