Sign in to follow this  
CatWang90

info regarding uni in UK needed

hurray!! got my SPM result few days ago, quite satisfied me and daddy finally agree and gonna sponsor me to continue my study at uk!!! oh yeahh!!! happy to the max XD

going there with few friends, so last few weeks we been to some uni open days and also exhibition, gathered quite a lot of info bout the courses that we wanna take..

but now i just need u guys help, regarding the university in uk, any of u know that which uni there is most suitable for economics course? cause im planning to take this course..

Well, congratz to CatWang90 :)
I also suffering with this question...
I am either choosing 3+0 programme or straight away study in UK.
However, I had limited info for this decision...
Can anyone please help? ><

Congrats!! Economic course, if i'm not mistaken, the best is city university london.

So good your dad gonna sponsor you to study in UK. Nonetheless it is a great opportunity. You'll definitely enjoy yourself there.

The weather is awesome!

yea yea!! i really wish to play the snow over there.. haha! never see the real snow yet, lol

how pity

btw, the examination standard over there, high or not? will hard to pass ma?

im worry leh.. later cannot graduate then dead lah

Oh... UK izit?

My sister told me that British council is organizing a UK Education Fair in Malaysia.
There is almost 80 UK uni join this exhibition, including University of Warwick, Swansea University , Newcastle University and so on...
Hey! Why not we go and grab some info? 
For more details, see here --> http://www.educationuk.org/Malaysia/Page/E...D=1262440185136

wow.. sounds interesting lo this event.. i will attend for sure especially the seminar 'getting into top 10 uk universities'.. cause they got differentiate btween the a level and foundation.. i was in dilemma, dont know which to choose now.. either a lvl or foundation.. so i think this seminar definitely suit me lah!! hehe..

also, fast go register ya guys!! cause there's lucky draw on each day of the event!!!

hurray!! got my SPM result few days ago, quite satisfied me and daddy finally agree and gonna sponsor me to continue my study at uk!!! oh yeahh!!! happy to the max XD

going there with few friends, so last few weeks we been to some uni open days and also exhibition, gathered quite a lot of info bout the courses that we wanna take..

but now i just need u guys help, regarding the university in uk, any of u know that which uni there is most suitable for economics course? cause im planning to take this course..

You should go for the ALevels first or you can go for the Diploma and then into the final year in UK. Northumbria University is one of the top universities in the UK for business. You can read more about Northumbria at my blog http://eduspiral.com/northumbria_university/

If you are not financially constrained, you may want to consider going straight to the UK for A Levels. As for universities, you may check http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk for a list of top universities according to subject.

If you would like to consider a cheaper option, enroll in A Levels or a Diploma course (which is recognised by UK universities) locally. Your local uni or college would have twinning programs with universities in the UK and you can pick from the ones offered for 2+1 or 1+2 program. 

Hope this helps!

x

Alexis

Preparing For A Part Time Degree Course in Singapore if you do not go UK

1) Do Your Research: http://www.cpe.edu.sg provides a list of recognized Private Education Institutes in Singapore.

2) Select Institutes of good record and with good academic partners: A 4-Year Edutrust Certified Institute such as SMF Institute of Higher Learning will be a good choice, as it has met the stringent requirement of the Council of Private Education.

3) Select a UK or Australian University qualification. The curriculum is more easily "digestable" for Singaporeans used to British Education System such as GCE.

4) Universities such as Monash University, Murdoch University, University of South Australia, University of London or University of Bradford are good choices.

5) Find a study buddy and get support from your friends! It is not going to be easy to exercise self-discipline to attend. Getting friends or family members to push you may help.

6) Ask questions. The only way to learn FAST is to ask questions in class; the other way is to read the whole chapter at home by yourself!

7) For every hour of lecture, allocate 3 hours to read and practise. Allocate at least one hour a day after work for your assignments.

8) Stay focus and always learn to enjoy the learning experience.