Sign in to follow this  
nonon

Can share your bad experience in On line Shopping?

Nowadays there are on line shop everywhere, it is much cheaper than the retail outlet shops but it might also having high risk while you purchase on line;

so can you share your bad experience in on line shopping? need not mentioned the name of the shop/ web if you don;t wish to.

thanks and hope this can help anyone who is interested in on line shopping.

So far I don't have bad experience with shopping experience yet, partly is because I deal with bigger and more matured sites. I don't mind trying smaller scale online shopping sites if there is anything suitable for me :)

i had a bad experience bought on line from a so called 'whole seller', and they required min purchase of 15 pcs, therefore i shared with my friends;

the delivery was super slow and the quality was sucks... was totally different from the pic on the website! what ridiculous was, the size wasn't right ! the measurement was not correct at all!

super disappointed but i also learnt a good lesson! 

i had a bad experience bought on line from a so called 'whole seller', and they required min purchase of 15 pcs, therefore i shared with my friends;

the delivery was super slow and the quality was sucks... was totally different from the pic on the website! what ridiculous was, the size wasn't right ! the measurement was not correct at all!

super disappointed but i also learnt a good lesson! 

omg? which one? can disclose??

Well, it really depends on the online store itself. I am extremely suspicious about online stores so I tend to look for those that use their own photos. A lot of online shops nowadays use the photos provided by their supplier which may be extremely misleading as their products may not be exactly as it appears in such photos.

I have a few recommendations of good online stores which model their own products, so do let me know if you'd like me to suggest you one :)

Nowadays there are on line shop everywhere, it is much cheaper than the retail outlet shops but it might also having high risk while you purchase on line;

so can you share your bad experience in on line shopping? need not mentioned the name of the shop/ web if you don;t wish to.

thanks and hope this can help anyone who is interested in on line shopping.

which online shop?

I think Zalora is quite good. they sent my packages on time and with right item, color and size.

I order some items quite often from them and I never had problems.

I also check on iPrice.my pages to find their new coupons. I just love discounts and not ashamed of that hahaha.

you should try if you want :))

http://iprice.my/coupons/store/zalora-malaysia-voucher-codes/

Hey Shero,

I think you should listen to Fred cos the bigger and more established wholeseller is more trustable compared to the small ones but some small ones that are owned and handled through blog/facebook are more trustable especially if they give feedbacks and respond to your messages. Anyways I'd still prefer websites like zalora or lazada

If you need any coupons and vouchers they're always easily found online ;)