Sign in to follow this  
hot^wave

Does a girl change mood during 'period' ?

In my case, I don't get hot-tempered, but I do get very very emotional.. as in I cry easily. For the smallest thing. So when I suddenly find myself crying a lot/easily, then I know.. Ahhaaa... Its THE time of the month!!

I tink majority girl experience this. Bad mood during period. Jz imagine all the uncomfortable feelings, hormones imbalance. I dont tink guy can understand. You'll get used to it one day. Best opinions, ask ur mum :P

:clapclap: ask mum...hehe..good one!

I big YES for me also

LOL

Does a girl change mood during 'period' ?

of course! that's how men understand that women cannot be understood. that's all you need to know about girls.

Yes they do. I've only come across one or two who don't -- well, not so as I can tell, anyway. :P I don't even bother to try to understand any more, all one needs to do is accept everything at face value, at the same time be watchful of words that mean the opposite of what they appear to. :P Headacheeeeeeeee.... :P

Looks like I'm not alone. I'm super moody during that time... So, guys! Please understand us!!! Guys should tolerate. Its just a couple of days! :P