Sign in to follow this  
bullden

Make my nose look smaller ?

I have a level nose, and I have elevated cheekbones. So my situation is when I giggle it would appear my nose show up wide and I am wanting to have supports in view of my teeth is not straightened legitimately. What's more by what method would I be able to get an etched nose without make-up and surgery and nise-lift? Just effortless tips or may be natural or applying something (not make-up, not establishment.) Pls help.

If you think your nose is wider then apply foundation that is one shade darker than your regular makeup on both sides of your nose. Blend thoroughly toward your cheeks. Apply a little bit of light powder to the bridge of your nose to highlight the thinnest part.

If makeup isn't working and you really feel the need to change your nose, I guess surgery is your only option. But you should try accepting your nose and yourself for who you are first, and really try to do that! But if you can't, then you could consider surgery. Keep in mind it could be hazardous to your health and could turn out bad if you go into the wrong hands though!

Maybe doing a nose job might solve your problem.

But I think you had better send mail to ask the nose surgeon.

I’ll suggest you find Fabulous clinic in Taiwan, Dr. Chiu who is president of clinic and he is very famous, maybe he will tell you what you want to know.