Sign in to follow this  
shero

Flora Blazer, you have any?

i'm not skinny type, in fact i looked quite plump, especially my chest is big... so do u think i can wear this kind of flora blazer? i am afraid i will look even bigger...  :shocked:

i'm not skinny type, in fact i looked quite plump, especially my chest is big... so do u think i can wear this kind of flora blazer? i am afraid i will look even bigger...  :shocked:

personally i think you may try those little flora print instead of big flora print on the blazer, it also depends on what you are wearing as bottoms or the blouses you matching with...

Hi Chubbygirl, be adventurous, try a floral print jacket with plain straight dress or plain blouse with pant. As long as combination is plain and simple, you should not go wrong. Don't restrict your clothing to the conventional or conservative style just because you have some flesh. I have seen some ladies on the chubby side who dress really well or better than our slimmer counterparts so be daring and show what you have and love your body as it is. Cheers.