Sign in to follow this  
Tilly Shaw

How to get an acne clear face ?

Hello All, I have acne on my forhead and chin ,just woondering to know some home made facials to get rid of acne and make face glow.Can any one here please give me sugestions how can i get rid of it.            

Hello All,

I have acne on my forhead and chin ,just woondering to know some home made facials to get rid of acne and make face glow.Can any one here please give me sugestions how can i get rid of it.

you may refer to my previous post.. hope it helps. 

http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/topic/46615-diy-mask-you-can-do-your-own-mask-at-home/

Hi, you can consider UNT ACNE MED series products, they go well with ANCE Clear (pimple gel)

These is medical graded skincare product which suitable for sensitive skin too. 

Visit the website to find out more info: http://www.myuntskincare.com/#!product/prd2/1145499281/acne-med

http://www.myuntskincare.com/#!product/prd2/1223326611/acne-clear

First of all you have to make few changes in your diet. Avoid oily and sugary foods. Use trustable beauty products. Contact a good dermatologist. I think these tips should work for you.

Edited by annawood

Hi..i tends to have this problem whenever i stay too long in the car under the hot sun, or when my menses reach..but ever since i started with Monrose Antioxidant Serum which claim to repair damaged skin and prevent acne, it really helps! I seldom get bumps nowadays. and the best part is, my skin is super glow everyday, all my frens noticed it. It is only RM136 for 1 box. inside has 8 bottles. can last me about 3 months.

Hi Tilly, 

I would like to suggest you best solution for acne free face, which i actually applied for acne free face, it works for me and i hope it will work for you too

Clean your face  twice a day with GLOW Whitening Cleanser and apply a thin layer of GLOW Skin White cream on the affected areas. If you apply cream daily you will get Acne clear face in 4-8 weeks. And once acne clears, you must continue to treat the skin to prevent new breakouts. you must try this

http://glowskinwhite.com/store/glow-whitening-cleanser

Thanks

Rovina

Edited by Rovina

Hi Tilly,

I don't really know of any effective home remedies - I've tried some home made masks etc, but didn't really see any difference. However, if you are open to using skin care products to get rid of your acne, you can try this serum. It works by healing the cells beneath your skin and most people who have used it see amazing results. Not only does it help with skin problems, but it is also able to reduce lines & wrinkles. Check it out: http://younghealthygorgeous.wordpress.com/2015/01/03/get-rid-of-skin-problems-with-luminesce/

Hope that helps :)

Edited by Ocean Soul

Hello All, I have acne on my forhead and chin ,just woondering to know some home made facials to get rid of acne and make face glow.Can any one here please give me sugestions how can i get rid of it.            

There are a lots of lotions and medicines in the marketplace to treat pimples nevertheless they can take time. Many natural methods work well in treating pimples in just a very short time period of time. Here are the some

ways to get rid of pimples fast.

Lemon

Another quick way eliminate pimples is the entry to lemon juice, which is with good vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples run dry faster. Be sure to employ fresh lemon juice without having to bottled juice, which seems to have preservatives. There are one or two ways to apply this unique remedy.

Dip a clean organic swab in fresh lemon juice and try it to the pimples before sleeping.
You can also combin one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon from cinnamon powder and wear it the pimples overnight. Early in the day, wash the skin most certainly with lukewarm water. But, this particular remedy is absolutely not suitable for those with the help of sensitive skin.

Toothpaste

The toothpaste that you select every morning to tidy your teeth also could be used to treat pimples quickly. It happens to be most effective when used using the ice remedy. You needs to use white toothpaste; avoid gel toothpaste.

pimple do-it-yourself solution.

Garlic

Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.

1. Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
  2. Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
  3. Repeat the treatment several times a day.

Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.

http://goo.gl/JXuwhD

Have you hear about Monrose purifying lotion before??
This lotion is super duper effective for acne!!!
It can kill my red and inflammed no head pimples very quickly and effective. highly recommend. 1 big bottle can last very long .

Surely recommend Monrose purifying lotion. I personally fing this awesome lotion an emergency treatment that everyone needs. It dries up inflammed pimples almost overnight! :lol1: it is quite worthy for such a bottle. u can try.