Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Slimming Cream

Yup, real effective. You really lost inches within hours, amazing! biggrin.gif But it'll only lasts for about a week, so you've to continue applying it once a week. tongue.gif The price is about RM70++ to RM80++. I forgot the actual price. If you're applying on your tummy, you gonna use half a jar each time.

u follow instruction to apply half a jar?can apply in the whole body?

using loreal perfect slim now...though didn't really slim down yet but, skin is smoother & cellulite not so obvious too.....anyway, still looking for a more powerful one, i hv tried one which is quite good...it's green gel, got full series of body slimming products, there star products got 2, one is for day & night 2 wks supplies, the other one is for morning only also 2 wks supples, fr euro country, can find in guardian, watson, quite pricy but can't remmeber the brand name, will consider buy that aft finish loreal's

Elancyl by Galenic issit ? The green colour one. Very effective.

u follow instruction to apply half a jar?can apply in the whole body?

It depends on body parts. For tummy, it's half a jar; other parts different, but everything stated in the instructions provided. smile.gif You can apply on those body parts where you usually apply slimming cream, not face... hehe, joking. tongue.gif

I am using Shiseido Inicio Body Creator. Very cooling effect after application, effective in helping me to reduce cellulite and firming, but quite expensive - about RM140 and you will finish using after a month rolleyes.gif

It depends on body parts. For tummy, it's half a jar; other parts different, but everything stated in the instructions provided. smile.gif You can apply on those body parts where you usually apply slimming cream, not face... hehe, joking. tongue.gif

it is rm70-80 one jar?u hav to use it everyday?quite exp if use everyday..massage until all absorb ma very tired??? blink.gif

Elancyl by Galenic issit ? The green colour one. Very effective.

i also wanna ask if it's so effective?need to massage very long?

i also wanna ask if it's so effective?need to massage very long?

No need to massage so long.. Quite effective if you use it regularly.

hey i saw in guardian that this activa got few product.. one is moonangel mentioned, the other i duno wut or how to use it but cost hundred over, and one more which is the chepeast is around rm10..called dunno what bar. anyone use before?

nvr tried b4..but i m interested with wat moonangel has stated..but kinda exp if need to use half a jar once..

my prob is on thigh n tummy..anyone use any products that r good for these 2 areas?

same here ar. maybe try activa lo.

gal..if u tried..tell us the results k

it is rm70-80 one jar?u hav to use it everyday?quite exp if use everyday..massage until all absorb ma very tired??? blink.gif

The price is around that range, forgot the exact price, because last time I bought it there was discount. Yup, it's very tired, hehe... But the result worth all the hard work, I supposed. tongue.gif No need to use everyday, but once a week, to maintain the result.

Sorry to interrupt... tongue.gif For thigh, use 1/4 jar; for tummy, use 1/2 jar. You've to apply the slimming gel every 7 to 10 days to maintain the result, if you want that 'ever-lasting' result. smile.gif If you're applying on both thigh and tummy together once every 10 days, you'll use about 2.25 jar a month, So the money you've to spend will be within RM200 or less.

Sorry to interrupt... tongue.gif For thigh, use 1/4 jar; for tummy, use 1/2 jar. You've to apply the slimming gel every 7 to 10 days to maintain the result, if you want that 'ever-lasting' result. smile.gif If you're applying on both thigh and tummy together once every 10 days, you'll use about 2.25 jar a month, So the money you've to spend will be within RM200 or less.

nonit to use it everyday like others..amazing..haha..oh..if i continuosly few months..then i stop..then it will become like previously??r u still using?

oh babes..last few days watch a show..the celebrities who used the Elancyl which gives the 2 weeks supply,use it after ur menses..will be most effective..cuz tht tym ur body's methobolism is at the peak..this is wat they said tongue.gif

nonit to use it everyday like others..amazing..haha..oh..if i continuosly few months..then i stop..then it will become like previously??r u still using?

I just used it last two nights before. This time can't see much result, because I didn't go and try out those 'pretty tight' jeans or measure my waist. Besides, I ate quite a lot these two days also... sad.gif Anyway, no matter what product you use, still have to exercise or eat less, if not, any product is useless. I'm a 'good' example... lookaround.gif

i just bought it yesterdat and will try tomorrow. issit the active scruptin gel?

eh....i tot is activa silhoutte max??? ph34r.gif

i saw in guardian n watson selling rm89.90 for activa silvoutte max..(dunno if my spelling correct tongue.gif )