Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Slimming Cream

wow.. yesterday nite i went to 3 more watson and guardian.. all sold out.. the worker said it's the best selling slimming product... i think i need to go to the Weld Complex to get..

i bought Biotherm's Celluli Laser around 1week ago, applied the gel-like cream on my arms, thighs, and tummy. the results is visible, but price is expensive. rm160 for 200ml..

Ever heard of the new L'Occitane Amande Delightful Shape cream and L'Occitane Delicious Tummy cream? Does it work? I thought of trying it out but I want to know opinions about it first.

i use murad once but it didnt work for me...

then i use Elancyl by Galenic. i love it. i dont know how many iches i lose but i can fit my jeans easily.. but then i stop.. i wonder why...

after reading all of ur posts, i dont know what i want to buy... activa? loreal? za?

so many products out there, dont know which one to choose...

Huu~

I'm so excited to share this wif you today!

My friend juz lost 6kg in 1 month!!!

Using Herbalife product!

And now, wif her result, she start to earn money in Herbalife!

Hehe :thumbup1:

'Activa Silhouette MAX Sculting Gel'. -where can i get this gel ya ? im trying to find for it canot le .. my fren bought it for me once.it really works for me..where to get it..any1 can help??

wow.. yesterday nite i went to 3 more watson and guardian.. all sold out.. the worker said it's the best selling slimming product... i think i need to go to the Weld Complex to get..

where is weld complex?

Hi I don't have any idea about any slimming cream to burn fat but these days a self improving company Mark Patrick Media LLC specializing in Weight Management & Smoking Cessation is running various programs in order to make the people more fit.The programs are just incredible and a new way to get better health. I hope that you would love to know about this.You can get more info on my signature given below:

Edited by Soymen

wow all promoting here =/

is activa the green tube one?

I remember using last time, this green tube gel thing, and they have a measurement on the side, each time u pump, have to reach the next line on the measurement,

it worked for..... my cousin until now.

I used before, I think it worked, my stomach will have the line in the middle vertically. Long time never use already, cause its expensive, almost RM100bucks.

may i know where to elancyl pls ? can anyone tel me ? and how about the price ? :wink3:

Edited by Mogo

You can try this: Elancyl (from German). Can be purchase in Guardian / Watson. I really see the results in 2 weeks. Not only i lose few inches at my abdomen & hips in 6 weeks time, my cellulite gone!

:wub: I love the product so much!

If u have time, try apply the product early in the morning (after bath). GO work/ study, take some time in the evening and do some exercise to help Elancyl works better for u.

My friend once work for Elancyl workshop says that the response are overwhelming, all the customers buy more than 6 bottles. beginner buy at least 2! myself buy 2 already can see results.

do survey and see got promotion not. sometimes got buy 2 free 1. :thumbup1:

[quote name='*kassie*' timestamp='1129809403' post='165503']
did any of u use slimming cream to burn fats?

any good recommend?

im using sante perfect curve now....
[/quote]

The price roughly RM90-110 per bottles. But guardian always got promotion. look for twinpack. the old packaging is better (cuz more volume hehe..) Colour is light green.

Elancy got 1 new product which is in darker green, claim to be use best at stomach to lose stubborn fat, that one effective i think. But doesnt work for me, I like the old one! It's still in the market, no worries. :lol:

[/quote] Edited by JennC

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillsprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Edited by Emma4545