Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Slimming Cream

oh...not like those usual slimming cream apply after shower?this is during shower...can feel heat or anything?

angel...u massage circular repeatly on ur stomach?or do u beat or do other type of massage?hav to follow clock wise right?

Yup, I massage in a circular motion repeatedly on my stomach, anti-clockwise. I just follow the instructions sheet given inside the box. Besides, I dunno other types of massage leh... tongue.gif

p.s. Sorry... Thought you're asking me... until I saw the answer given above already. Too many 'angel' in a page... rolleyes.gif

heya MoonAngel...actually, you don't really have to eat less if you use the product...just eat healthily and drink more water will do...no exercise needed...the product will help you burn fats smile.gif

Haha!!! Then it's just the suitable product for the lazy me!! biggrin.gif Thanks for your info.

onli few minutes?i normally apply for few minutes onli...but moon angel said she applied for 2 hrs eh!!!mayb onli for activa tongue.gif haha

I massage for about 2 hours cos I'm massage very slowly mah. Besides, for that Activa gel, I've to apply half a jar, so it's different from applying normal slimming cream. smile.gif

Yup, I massage in a circular motion repeatedly on my stomach, anti-clockwise. I just follow the instructions sheet given inside the box. Besides, I dunno other types of massage leh... tongue.gif

p.s. Sorry... Thought you're asking me... until I saw the answer given above already. Too many 'angel' in a page... rolleyes.gif

hmm..i myself also cannot remember i was referring to u or fallen angel..haha..nvm la..diff ppl diff opi..i can learn more tongue.gif but...................y urs is anto clockwise n fallen angel is clockwise?n i heart is also clockwise!!!!!

why i dun feel any heat after i use it one. i think its better use it as a scrub haha.

yupe activa have to massage at least 40 mins.

jenni jane..u hav bought the chillis cream to try?how do u find activa n the chillis???

erm.. i think its nothing le. let mi finish the activa gel first this sunday then i'll let u know. this time i will measure it before applying it hehe.

and for the chilli one its only a body soup that tone and smoothes our skin. nice smell and dun realli feel any heat. i personally use it like a body scrub kaka.

hmm..i myself also cannot remember i was referring to u or fallen angel..haha..nvm la..diff ppl diff opi..i can learn more tongue.gif but...................y urs is anto clockwise n fallen angel is clockwise?n i heart is also clockwise!!!!!

i tried the activa gel before as i was attracted what it claimed in the advertisement. i followed the instruction exactly to drink water, and i asked my hb to apply for me and we measured...... sad.gif no results at all after i finished it.

before that i tried the elancyl series esp the serum hor, i spent few thousands on it and applied the day and nite serum for months..... sad.gif no results

now i am using clarins total body lift......don't really like it

bought the spray type from salon from fren....i love it....no sticky feeling too

but i wud say applying is not everything, the salt intake is causing the cellulite.

also hor, the murad anti cellulite seems convincing and effective, based on his findings. so see his website

murad anti cellulite? where 2 get?

yalo..wht's tht..

n right..diff ppl diff body..like my fren,cut food,slimming centre,cream..no effect also...c if ur body accept the thing

i did used NH detoxslim and it works...u can feel d burning ...n its red...its lidat..i undergo slimming session in Sensualite oso...n d cream thy give it does works..some of the slimming cream i used does bring some effects dat i cant used la...makes me stomachache... sad.gif

I see the promotion too, but it's not buy 1 free 1, but free the scrub and a soap. Really no result? For me, there's a bit result... Maybe it depends on people's body gua. lookaround.gif

So did you manage to get any pills that is effective, come share share lar! biggrin.gif

really? but i juz only saw their latest thick booklet saying buy 1 free 1 ler? aiks.. duno lar. if its really buy 1 free 1 then its so cheap!

haha. me havent took any other pills yet. but im still taking nhdetox for now for maintaining my weight and keepin my slightly flatter tummy oni.

choco: i have tons of fats.. u dont know cuz u nvr meet me b4.. er im not using the gel anymore cuz no effect on me.. and nhdetox oni maintain my weight..

JenniJane -> Actually I didn't know about the promotion you mentioned, what I mean is, the 'one' I saw is not buy 1 free 1. Last time I also bought the Activa Gel 'buy 1 free 1' also, maybe got a second time promotion! biggrin.gif nhdetox really works? Expensive?

erm works as in only maintaining my weight but not loosing it.. and also maintain me goin to toilet few times a day.. i duno for u works or not.. maybe u can check the pricing range in the other forum called nh detox slimplus..

eh gals....i juz bought activa at guardian..realli buy one free one..will share my results here later after i use k? smile.gif