Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Slimming Cream

i saw in guardian n watson selling rm89.90 for activa silvoutte max..(dunno if my spelling correct tongue.gif )

Now selling at RM89.90 already ah? I remember last time I bought it was a bit cheaper, about RM80, I supposed. tongue.gif

i dunno le..should ask moonangel..wat do u mean by sculpting gel? blink.gif i saw the instruction,need to drink 1 glass of water each before,during and after the application.right?

i dunno le..should ask moonangel..wat do u mean by sculpting gel? blink.gif i saw the instruction,need to drink 1 glass of water each before,during and after the application.right?how mmuch u bought?

its the gel inside the silvoutte max box mar. its written there outside the jar. i used it oledi. i dun see any changes ler. maybe 1st time gua. wasnt sure issit exactly half a jar too. and i only massage for an hour.

The name on the box is 'Activa Silhouette MAX Sculting Gel'. I believe that you bought the right one. No result?? A bit also none ah? Did you try to measure the parts where you've applied the gel? You washed it after 8 hours, right?? Because you can't wash the area within 8 to 10 hours time after application.

Maybe you don't have much fat, really. Because last time I can zipped up my pants after application and it lasted a whole week, the fact is, I can't zip up that pants before I use the gel. That's why I recommend mah. tongue.gif

If the fat on that particular area is more than one year already, the instruction suggests that we use the whole jar for the first time.

I tried a Jap chilis slimming cream at Sasa before...it really worked...flatten my tummy in a week...quite cheap too...30 bucks, I guess biggrin.gif

dunno er. i didnt measure it.. hey wanna ask, did u apply half a jar of the gel sekali terus then massage OR u kept on put abit and abit when massaging till half a jar? and i nvr bath ler within 10 hours.

I tried a Jap chilis slimming cream at Sasa before...it really worked...flatten my tummy in a week...quite cheap too...30 bucks, I guess biggrin.gif

i heard of that b4 too. izzit have to massage everyday to maintain the result?

i just bought the biotherm abdo choc today... together with the shower gel... AUD70... havent tried yet... gonna try later tonight...

wish me luck... =)

is tht the one bottle with chillis?white n red colored tiub?

i had just applied my abdo choc... it SEEMS like working as the immediate effect after applying, the whole stomach feeling... numb, either cooling or burning, i cant really tell... hopefully it really works instead of showing some reactions only... =)

dunno er. i didnt measure it.. hey wanna ask, did u apply half a jar of the gel sekali terus then massage OR u kept on put abit and abit when massaging till half a jar? and i nvr bath ler within 10 hours.

I apply a bit, then massage, then apply again and then massage... Sekali terus cannot lah, so much gel on the area (if tummy), how to massage??

As for my method, after I applied the gel, then everyday I also apply other body shaping cream. Because the Activa gel helps me to lose inches faster, then I maintain the result and make it better by using body shaping cream daily. If I just use body shaping cream, can't get immediate result mah, I'm lazy waiting, and tired of being fat! tongue.gif

If you're not sure whether got result or not, I suggest that you measure the area you're going to apply the gel before and after application. So if it doesn't work on you, can know immediately and change to another method. smile.gif

Sounds great! You just use this product and it flattens your tummy in a week, or you also eat less and do exercise?? Just wanna know if it can work although I won't change my normal lifestyle but just applying the cream. tongue.gif

angel...u massage circular repeatly on ur stomach?or do u beat or do other type of massage?hav to follow clock wise right?

is tht the one bottle with chillis?white n red colored tiub?

biggrin.gif ...yep, darn right...that's the one

Sounds great! You just use this product and it flattens your tummy in a week, or you also eat less and do exercise?? Just wanna know if it can work although I won't change my normal lifestyle but just applying the cream. tongue.gif

heya MoonAngel...actually, you don't really have to eat less if you use the product...just eat healthily and drink more water will do...no exercise needed...the product will help you burn fats smile.gif

angel...u massage circular repeatly on ur stomach?or do u beat or do other type of massage?hav to follow clock wise right?

uglyduckling, yep...clock wise, indeed...just massage for a few minutes each time you shower...use it like twice per day will do biggrin.gif ...actually you can apply on other body parts if you wish to...for example, arms, butt, etc

oh i nvr use other slimmin cream other than this activa one

i hav body ahping cream but din bring back to hometown..so not going to use any slimming cream also tongue.gif jenni...no effect on u?

uglyduckling, yep...clock wise, indeed...just massage for a few minutes each time you shower...use it like twice per day will do biggrin.gif ...actually you can apply on other body parts if you wish to...for example, arms, butt, etc

onli few minutes?i normally apply for few minutes onli...but moon angel said she applied for 2 hrs eh!!!mayb onli for activa tongue.gif haha

onli few minutes?i normally apply for few minutes onli...but moon angel said she applied for 2 hrs eh!!!mayb onli for activa tongue.gif haha

you massage for a 2-5 minutes (if not mistaken)...then can wash it away already...no need to wait for 2 hours as you apply it during shower biggrin.gif