Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Slimming Cream

did any of u use slimming cream to burn fats?

any good recommend?

im using sante perfect curve now....

Currently using ZA Wonder Shaper and Activa Silhouette MAX, I consider both quite effective, especially the later one, can really slim down in short period and the effect stays for the whole week!

got help?

erm still dunno yet juz start using few days ago only.

For me, ZA is not reli help me alot..

using loreal perfect slim now...though didn't really slim down yet but, skin is smoother & cellulite not so obvious too.....anyway, still looking for a more powerful one, i hv tried one which is quite good...it's green gel, got full series of body slimming products, there star products got 2, one is for day & night 2 wks supplies, the other one is for morning only also 2 wks supples, fr euro country, can find in guardian, watson, quite pricy but can't remmeber the brand name, will consider buy that aft finish loreal's

eh vivian..at last i know u..wahaha..off topic off topic

ZA not realli works on me infact make my skin itchy.

some say biotherm is good..especially abdo choc.

the green color one good?last tym wanted to buy..but din buy at last..hehe

eh vivian..at last i know u..wahaha..off topic off topic

ZA not realli works on me infact make my skin itchy.

some say biotherm is good..especially abdo choc.

the green color one good?last tym wanted to buy..but din buy at last..hehe

Uglyduckling- biotherm don work either..i tried both together..the abdo choc n the cellu-choc....din see much effect....only like see the skin smoother only... ph34r.gif

can i use it to slim my belly??

shud be...

i think

babes?

of course!!!!

v use it to slim tummy u use for ur belly.

u sure or not kassie..later apply on belly already, suddenly got side effect..such as suddenly hair growth.

u sure or not kassie..later apply on belly already, suddenly got side effect..such as suddenly hair growth.

hey guy..ur thinking is kinda funny biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Currently using ZA Wonder Shaper and Activa Silhouette MAX, I consider both quite effective, especially the later one, can really slim down in short period and the effect stays for the whole week!

they said the activa is real effective..but pricey..n the size is also not big right??

i give u some to try!!! no worry biggrin.gif

try already then a week later grow fungus instead of hair, then how..

u say let me try i lagi scared..later grow fungus then i really dunno go where to hide..

excuse me tis is slimming cream! where come fungus?

they said the activa is real effective..but pricey..n the size is also not big right??

Yup, real effective. You really lost inches within hours, amazing! biggrin.gif But it'll only lasts for about a week, so you've to continue applying it once a week. tongue.gif The price is about RM70++ to RM80++. I forgot the actual price. If you're applying on your tummy, you gonna use half a jar each time.

try already then a week later grow fungus instead of hair, then how..

u say let me try i lagi scared..later grow fungus then i really dunno go where to hide..

Hehe... Nivac, remember to show me a picture if fungus really grows in the place where you apply the slimming cream. happy.gif

Yup, real effective. You really lost inches within hours, amazing! biggrin.gif But it'll only lasts for about a week, so you've to continue applying it once a week. tongue.gif The price is about RM70++ to RM80++. I forgot the actual price. If you're applying on your tummy, you gonna use half a jar each time.

wow really so terror?! if half a jar then means a jar can only use twice lo???

wow really so terror?! if half a jar then means a jar can only use twice lo???

Yup, one jar use twice. I hate the process of applying the gel though, half jar ah! Besides, have to massage somemore, hands very tired. lookaround.gif

massage how long wo? and how many inches u lost wo? really can be so effective mer?? nvr try before ar.. can really last a week? how long u use this brand liao oh?

massage how long wo? and how many inches u lost wo? really can be so effective mer?? nvr try before ar.. can really last a week? how long u use this brand liao oh?

Just massage until all the gel from half of the jar absorb to your skin. Last time I took two hours to massage, wanna die... giljotiini.gif

Haha, actually I purposely massage slowly one lah. Another reason is it's gel, not cream, so a bit 'watery', not very easy to absorb.

I didn't really measure the inches I lost, but it's quite obvious, because I can easily fit into my jeans, which I can't zip up before applying the gel. For me, the effect lasted a week. As for how long I've been using it, sad to say, I only use it when I've the $$$.Haha!