Sign in to follow this  
hazel

I'm looking for Tarot Card Readers

Currently very stress out and feel unstable in my career.

Does anyone know where can I find a tarot card reader in Golden Triangle. Heard there is one at BB Plaza. Anyone went there before, what are the prices like?

TQ in advance.

Does anyone know where can I find a tarot card reader in Golden Triangle. Heard there is one at BB Plaza. Anyone went there before, what are the prices like?

TQ in advance.

blink.gif having problems with ur company?

wink.gif well, i do know a tarot card reader in puchong jaya. i went ther b4, it's only rm30. To me, it's really accurate cuz what the tarot reader said it's true.

Here is the add:

Add: No. 30, Jln Merak 10, Bdr Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.

Tel: 012 286 1148 (Dorris Yap)

Hope it helps smile.gif !

Behind the Time Square, Restorant 69

There's a Tarot card reader, start from 8:30pm...There got Tarot card n Horoscope...

If you take both(tarot & horoscope), it's wil b RM45 (If i'm not mistake)

If only Tarot it's wil b RM25

Quite true oso...

For more Information about the add n tel..

Pls PM me..

Coz the add n tel i dun hv rite now.. smile.gif

Hope tis can help you tooo....

Hm..

One more, there's a "Suan Ming Lou" at The Mall, no charge..

But aft da, he'll reccoment you to buy Cystal which is suit for you

For me, Wat he said is quite true !!!!!

For more Information about tis, pls PM me too happy.gif

TQ in advance.

Hi!I know this very very good tarot card reader and she lives in Puchong. You can either go to her house or her office in Bangsar.

I strongly advise you go and see her I find her personally very accurate and she also gives good advice.

Madame Lulu

016-2517055

Edited by PlowQueen

QUOTE (PlowQueen @ Mar 19 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi!I know this very very good tarot card reader and she lives in Puchong. You can either go to her house or her office in Bangsar.
I strongly advise you go and see her I find her personally very accurate and she also gives good advice.

Madame Lulu
016-2517055

Hi there,

I searched for Madam Lulu number from this website and i went to see her and she is good and accurate. I am recommending her highly to those who want to have their tarot cards read.

Hi there,

Just came across this forum but seems like no one has updated it for some time. Me and my sister have our tarot read by a lady called Sharan. She can be found on this website: https://tarotbysharan.com/

Both my and my sister have had several readings from her and each time she has been very accurate. She does Skype readings and sends you a recording of the reading after that. I have so far recommended two of my friends and both of them felt the same about her! SHockingly accurate.

Hi babes,  if anyone is looking for a tarot reader in Puchong, I'm available for readings. I read tarot for love and relationships only, but I can recommend other readers to help with guidance on life, career/business, etc. Please drop me an email to make a booking astralovetarot@gmail.com

Thanks so much :)