Sign in to follow this  
CatWang90

tough decision

my dad just told me that he gonna sponsor me to study at aussie.. but the prob nw is.. my bf going to stay here.. what should i do?? go or stay?? im so confuse right now..

i scare it might affect our relationship too if i leave..

first of all, you must have confidence in yourself as well as your bf? if he really wants to change, even he stay by you every day he can change too; what is more important to you? your own study and future or the relationship? if he is serious about you, he will shows that you must have faith to him.

Otherwise, if you really can't bear to separate with him, find a school and stay here to study.

yes yes!! totally agree with shero!! u both must alwiz keep in touch too, stay sweet ya!! dn like this couple lo 

guess they lack of communication. aiks! goodluck neway!!

yes yes!! totally agree with shero!! u both must alwiz keep in touch too, stay sweet ya!! dn like this couple lo 

guess they lack of communication. aiks! goodluck neway!!

http://bit.ly/dontLoseItAll

new video is out!!! whao both of the guy buy the ring at the same time??? but i think the luck is really not on her bf side..

accident + memory lost! pity to the max!!!