Sign in to follow this  
ViviChook

What should I do with my Pimples and scarsssss? :/

I might get some big pimples around my face around my period. Besides, i've got alot of scars on my face due to previous breakout. I will go for facial twice a week to treat my pimples.
I also make up when I m out there in order to cover my pimples and scars as it really annoy me whenever I try to look myself in the mirror.
However, I saw some reviews saying that Acne.org is very effective for acne. I'm thinking whether I am suitable for Acne.org or not. Can anyone gv me some advise on this? Thankssssssssss <3

there are also a lot of reviews saying other products is good and effective, my advice is you should go to see a skin doc to get professional advise. rather than you see and heard from everywhere yet you still don't know which is suitable for you.

and you shall not apply too heavy make up on your pimple face, it will only make things worse... you may try to use loose powder instead of thick foundation if you really have to make up to go out. 

I might get some big pimples around my face around my period. Besides, i've got alot of scars on my face due to previous breakout. I will go for facial twice a week to treat my pimples.
I also make up when I m out there in order to cover my pimples and scars as it really annoy me whenever I try to look myself in the mirror.
However, I saw some reviews saying that Acne.org is very effective for acne. I'm thinking whether I am suitable for Acne.org or not. Can anyone gv me some advise on this? Thankssssssssss <3

Twice facial in a week is too much, u should let your skin to rest instead to pressure on it...

Babes , 

You should try Whitening Collagen Soap and Honey Turmeric Mask .. it works .. can see my face before and after here .. 

http://suffygrooming.blogspot.com/2013/01/promotion-honey-turmeric-mask-whitening.html

Regards

LOra 

u used to have oily skin and blackhead and whitehead and pimples scar those days .. 

can see my face here http://www.suffygroo...wless-skin.html

this is true story .. just wanna share .. HoneY Turmeric Mask .. wear while watching tv .. then oily skin goes away and same goes bye bye to black head and white head .. hehe ..

now only apply moisturiser and no need heavy makeup go to work .. i loike ! 

Can contact me how to purchase this product .. 

Lora - 0129878600 

Facebook : Lora dash ..

Have a happy crystal clear skin .. :-)

My answer difinitely is Monrose acne care! especially it's pimple lotion n gentle exfoliant.... i'm absolutely blown away by the results.

And NO MORE OILY SKIN!!!!  I would always touch myself and I couldn't believe how oily my skin would be.
My skin is not oily anymore!  It just looks like healthy skin! Acne reduce greatly! :kid:

Since your pimples are caused by hormones, have you considered trying a hormone pill? The one i tried before is Yasmin, after two months my acne improved almost completely. You may need to see a dermatologist to check if your acne problem is hormonal before starting it. 

Avoid eating junk food. While these foods may not be good for overall health, they don't cause acne or make it worse. Although some recent studies have implicated milk and pure chocolate in aggravating acne, these findings are very far from established.

Hey doll, you can check out my thread where I posted how I cure my acne. You can try supplements like barley grass. Really works for me.

Hey doll, you can check out my thread where I posted how I cure my acne. You can try supplements like barley grass. Really works for me.

barley grass? how it taste like?

Taste a but grassy. But once ur body is used to it,you'll love to drink it everyday like me..hehe. i take. Barley grass by dr hagiwara. If you cant stand the smells, choose tablets.

Hi

I would like to recommend you a 100% chemical FREE product known as MK1m3 Facial Spray.  It's suitable for all types of facial skins with problems as well as suitable for both men and women.  You can see the many testimonials from very satisfied and delighted users of MK13 Facial Spray at the 2 links:

http://www.mk13facialtreatment.com or https://www.facebook.com/Mk13FacialTreatment

MK13 Facial Spray is so natural that you can spray onto your face with your eyes open (& mouth open too), not only it heals your acnes and scars, it's anti-aging, reduce oiliness, lift up sagging skin and make you look fresh and youthful.  In fact, you will notice improvements to your facial skin within 14 days, continuous using of MK13 will solve many skin care problems.

For more info, call/sms 010-2254282 or inbox me or like me on Facebook/MK13FacialTreatment for product updates and promotions.

My boyfriend, Joe, always tells me that he loves me no matter what my skin looks like. But I'll admit, sometimes I doubt that. And I know I won't really feel good about myself until my acne is gone after i started using Monrose pimples products. I have been breaking out like a teenager so I decided to give this a try . I remember i had only used the kit for a a short time and already my face is clearing up and looking great. That has worked perfectly to me..so u may try it out..

heard from many friends who have been using Monrose, all said very regret and warn me do not use it!

i use clay pack and ageloc prpduct, the big pimple will become very small on the next day after i applied before sleep. the black head also will come out itself, i stop wating time and money to veautu saloon. hehe