Sign in to follow this  
crazy_amelia

FOTD [October 2005]

babes babes...anyone teach me how to post photos..i wanna join u all!!! biggrin.gif

nat: no problemo wink.gif

jadore: aww.. u are so sweet.. thanks babe... and like lisa said... every girl has their own features biggrin.gif if u dun believe, join us with ur fotd and we'll be the judge tongue.gif no worries dear.. just be confident with urself

zoe: nice fotd biggrin.gif i think someone else mention adee.. use brow gel or any clear mascara... u have ver prominent cheekbones (eh.. i just realised that nat said the same thing about ur cheekbones.. laughing.gif )... very nice smile.gif my features so flat...

jac: blushing.gif good meh? i'm also still learning wor... i just started using make up not very long ago.. maybe one and a half years ago...

missyjac: i bought it from japan last year, just found out that it is selling in kl last month, i think i remember the price is around RM30 ??

personally i think it's good, coz it has 2 colors smile.gif

and i think it's good to make it seem like i have a little cheekbones (coz i dun have nice ones in fact!)

but if use too much will look oily~ so only can use a bit each time on specific parts - brow bone, upper cheek bones n nose bridge~ ^^

OT: u guys tried threading before? it looks painful n im figuring how they use the thread to pluck eyebrows blink.gif

Yes, I have. When you pull the thread really tight it can be rather sharp and it can give you cuts just like a paper cut. However, that doesnt mean that threading leaves you with cuts all over your brows. laughing.gif For a first timer it might be a lil painful just as it is with waxing and plucking but after a while you'll be immune to it. smile.gif Threading is cheap and clean as it doesnt leave any ingrown hair like shaving and its less tideous than waxing. wink.gif

rayleen : read somewhere u wanted to come back n be make up artist at kassie's academy rite.. *feel so 3 8* im still learnin too. but enjoy lookin at how u guys do it : ) when r u comin back to msia?

natc10: gonna source for it biggrin.gif currently usin shimmerin blush from body shop and the stila blush. the body shop shimmer is pretty good too.

wen : perhaps should thread out the ingrown brow !where do u recommend? guess i gotta grow my brows back abit so they could reshape it a little.. hrm.. heard it costs less than rm10. thanks gurl wink.gif

natc: i cant find the canmake in one U parkson..whr they put this stock?is it cream type n hey...shu uemura's mascara looks great on u..nice right..smile.gif

thx.... oh dear... i thought i was told that it can be found in 1U watsons... hmm,.... sorry~

but i'm sure u can find it in klcc watsons! ^^ it's near the maybelline counter

wow u gurls so good in makeups!! me darn teruk ler.. alwiz hav nonbalance makeups.. either too much foundations but lil concealers.. and i also duno how to apply lipstick.. teruk lar.

thx.... oh dear... i thought i was told that it can be found in 1U watsons... hmm,.... sorry~

but i'm sure u can find it in klcc watsons! ^^ it's near the maybelline counter

i saw 1U watson and 1U midvalley also got ar. and i think it's me who said 1U watson aha.

wen : perhaps should thread out the ingrown brow !where do u recommend? guess i gotta grow my brows back abit so they could reshape it a little.. hrm.. heard it costs less than rm10. thanks gurl wink.gif

I would recommend Bangsar as I used to get mine done there. The shop is at the same row as Madam Kwan, its not the same block though. Its the next block somewhere in the middle between the optical shop and the bank. The front portion of the shop sells antique furniture while the back portion of the shop is where the beauty salon is. The place is call Tara's Aroma Beauty. I recommended Zoe aka Missy Z to go there. You can ask her for further directions or opening hours since I'm not too sure bout that. smile.gif Btw, the last time I did threading for brows was RM 5. Hope that helps.

Zoe, 1U Midvalley? blink.gif Would you happen to mean Watson's in Midvalley instead? unsure.gif

rayleen : read somewhere u wanted to come back n be make up artist at kassie's academy rite.. *feel so 3 8* im still learnin too. but enjoy lookin at how u guys do it : ) when r u comin back to msia?

laughing.gif yea i said that before... just wanna learn for myself.. if it takes me further then good lor tongue.gif if i go and take a course i will definately pay a bit more and take the professional course..

i'm coming back in about 3 years... still so long sad.gif anyway jac, show us some fotd also ya?

Zoe, 1U Midvalley? blink.gif Would you happen to mean Watson's in Midvalley instead? unsure.gif

haha yeah yeah watson MidValley. sorry sorry hehe.

how about watson sunway?hehehe..

i think dont have.. 'cause the watson in sunway pyramid darn cheapskate one. what also dont have like that. but you still can go and have a look, just in case.. haha tongue.gif

pretty babe nat... can i suggest something? i think u have really gorgeous eyes and lips... i think u should play with them more as in try to bring the focus there... lay off the highlights for awhile... only put highlights on the bridge of ur nose and on ur cheekbones....

i really think u are really cute and pretty biggrin.gif

anyway, about the highlight... i read somewhere that in order to know where u should put the highlights, u should know where the light naturally lands ....

i hope u dun mind me doing this to ur pic.... if u mind, tell me.. i'll take it off ya?

user posted image

u see the light? only put highlighter there... hope this helps babe biggrin.gif

if i want to highlight my nose...i'll just put it on the bridge? and then to make it stand out even more i'll put light brown eyeshadow on the sides of the nose? (coz u know how most asians have flat noses?)

wats a really good highligher? i dun think AUS has CANMAKE? i read in the other thread that dior skin flash is also a highligher? can i use it to highlight my nose and eyes?

if i want to highlight my nose...i'll just put it on the bridge? and then to make it stand out even more i'll put light brown eyeshadow on the sides of the nose? (coz u know how most asians have flat noses?)

wats a really good highligher? i dun think AUS has CANMAKE? i read in the other thread that dior skin flash is also a highligher? can i use it to highlight my nose and eyes?

sorry, let me digress abit....all of a sudden, thsi girl in the pic resembles Jolin Tsai....don't you feel so?

biggrin.gif Ya, Got a litle bit le..

Like the young Jolin Tsai.. Cun Chick !!! tongue.gif

for a glance yes.. because nat's eyes are big enough