Sign in to follow this  
jean@himmwd

How I Met My Wedding Dress.com - Buy / Sell New & Pre-owned Wedding Dresses

Hello babes!

Want to wear a designer wedding dress but do not have a designer budget? Have a gorgeous wedding dress just sitting fashionably in your wardrobe?

www.howimetmyweddingdress.com is the place for you to meet THE dress and share yours with another happy bride. We are a listing service connecting buyers and sellers of new, sample and pre-owned wedding dresses.

There is only a one-time listing fee and your dress is listed until it sells. Interested buyers will be able to contact the seller directly and the negotiation and sale of dress is done between the seller and buyer.

We are a newly launched site, having only launched in December 2012 and as part of our launching promotion, we are giving FREE listings at the moment!

Find better prices and great deals from other brides, individuals, designers and bridal houses with our browsing made easy and advanced search functions. 

We will also continuously strive to create as much traffic to the site as possible so the chances of selling your dress on our site will be higher as well. Furthermore we have an inspirational board where we will constantly feature the latest wedding trends, artist and useful tips.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at contact@howimetmyweddingdress.com.

We'd love to help you meet your dress or matchmake yours to another happy bride :)

Cheers,

Jean

www.howimetmyweddingdress.com

Edited by jean@himmwd