Sign in to follow this  
Flying Angel

Are you going to look for new job after got your bonus?

now its the best time to look for new job.. but don't move unless you found a better one! a much better one!!

yalo me too, alr worked for years, nw it's time to start business myself.. :) but only able to share with friends cause my modal is too little.. we are selling some clothes online.. just start last month.. all of us are still newbie, so wanna ask u guys to give us some suggestion lo..^^

here is some tips for ur on doing business hope can help de… actua;;y there is so many loan with low interested rate from government u may try to increase ur modal… and although u no need pay rental but the utility bil like internet and telephone still cost u a lot.. i suggest u look for a good business mobile phone plan that have data and roaming svs since u also goig oversea to buy stock...
Actuall nothing is easy de, so gambadeh and you may success one day

will u be getting ur stocks from overseas? i'm guessing u shud be goin to overseas quite often for restocking right. i would suggest to look for a business mobile phone plane which comes with roaming services. can save a lot from there as u know how expensive roaming phone calls and data can be

What im having now is the Celcom First Biz Plan that help me save a lot in business..
My company  need to call customer so much and all in different telco...
So this plan allow us to make any call, any time in same rate, BRAVO!!
And we also in partnership, so this plan allow us to have until 5 sub lines...

yeah i just checked it..  really sounds cool.. i think i'll go for biz premier, cause free 100Mb data for monthly, will be enough for me.. one month only rm80 only.. got 800mins call some more.. good lah!! really cheap.. sure can save a lot lo!! :D