Sign in to follow this  
stylishmakerstore

I'm Collagen, I'm Lamor 012-3370774

LAMOR2 ♥♥ - Contains Hyluronic Acid within 15 days help you recover the baby-like skin, uses Korea Formula~
It is HALAL, and taste just like Ribena! :santa: easy consume.

post-405280-1354203945.jpg

post-650188-1351564477.jpg

post-650188-1351564634.jpg
post-405280-1354203991.jpg

post-405280-1354204027.jpg
post-405280-1354204475.jpg

Package includes: 1 box (15 packs) or 6boxes or 1 set (13boxes)

Price: Rm180 per box or RM900 or RM1800 a set (all included postage)

Dealing method: Postage – Malaysia & SG
COD location all round Klang Valley

(Popular areas: Mid Valley, Taman Desa, Bangsar, Sri Petaling, Bukit Jalil, Sunway, Subang, Puchong, Kuchai Lama, Old Klang Rd, Taman Desa, PJ, DU, DJ, BU, TTDI, Desa Park City, Pavilion, Setapak, Seri Kembangan, Balakong, Cyberjaya ,Putrajaya)

Location of seller: Seri Kembangan / Subang / PJ Amcorp mall

“I’m a chicken run running all around the town, bump on me for quick stock”

Contact method/details: sms/whatsapp +6018 328 1879 or line: stylishmaker or Chaton : Stylish Maker

Age of item: NEW with expire date on box (with original barcode)

---

Reason for sale:
Do you have any skin problems? Are you TIRED with certain cosmetic and skincare products?
Introduce you, LAMOR2 ♥♥ suitable for male & female from age 7 and above
√ 2012 South Korea's latest technology and exclusive formula
√ 2012 South Korea's Top 5 Quality Products against wrinkle
√ 2012 Trendsetting brand, eligible to replace collagen
√ Natural extraction, no side effect (guarantee)
√ Long lasting anti-wrinkle and skin firmness

With lamor2 you can earn bonus from company and side income for yourself!

♥ Purchase Lamor2 *1box, 2box, 5box, 1set also can!
♥ Introduce/ Recommend Lamor2 to your friends, family and others through Internet, Facebook.
♥ Earn Bonus from company! **Lamor2 if you have the patience and willing to put some effort sure can make money from it! You wouldn't imagine how efficient is your networking gonna be! Good product, your customers won't be one-time customer but long-term customer!

FAQ:
Is there any side effects after consuming LAMOR2?

Answer is, NO because LAMOR2 main ingredients are Hyluronic Acid and Collagen.
While Hyluronic Acid is actually a type of sugar, it goes well in our body.
If consumer a lot, it will just metabolize, that's why it is very SAFE to consume. file://localhost/Users/lawrencechow/Library/Caches/TemporaryItems/msoclip/0/clip_image026.gif

Lamor2 have 2 types?
Answer is , Yes Lamor 2 has 2 types, 1 is made by fish collagen, another 1 is made by bean collagen. Bean collagen is for those who have sensitive skin problem when eating seafood.
Both types have the same taste like Ribena.
Both type also are halal and both also have halal label at the box, so MUSLIM people can drink both types.

When will be the best time to drink lamor2?
Answer is, Please drink lamor2 when wake up and before meal or you can drink it before you go to sleep because night time is body cell repairing system is operating.

Can pregnant woman drink lamor2?
Answer is, Cannot because the ingredient of lamor2 will adjust the hormone of woman. After pregnant, breast feeding time also cannot drink lamor2, because the ingredient adjust hormone will reduce the breast milk. Unless she eat medicine pill to stop breast feeding then she can drink lamor2, otherwise she will need to wait 1 month after breast feeding stop naturally itself then only can start drinking lamor2.

Can girl drink lamor2 during period time?
Answer is, Yes can and it is good to drink lamor2 during period time because it can restore the health. Suggest to drink it on the 5th day during period time because first few days during period time is hard to absorb the nutrition of lamor2 into body thus waste lamor2 for nothing.

After started to drink lamor2 do I have to drink lamor2 everyday forever without stop? Will my skin become worse than before if i stop drink lamor2?
Answer is, No you don't need to drink it forever, you can drink it until you have satisfied with your skin condition then u can stop drinking it. Your skin won't become worse if you stop drinking lamor2.

Can lamor 2 slim down my body?
Answer is, Lamor2 is not slimming product, but it can resolve swollen and help to clear the toxics inside body.

Can I drink lamor2 when I am eating sliming pill?
Answer is, Yes, you can. You can eat sliming pill 1 or 2 hours after drinking lamor2, or drink lamor2 at night 30 minutes before u sleep. It is better to get advice from your doctor.

See it yourself, and you will know the difference and result!
It's all proven by consumers not fake!
This is Lamor² remedy! (^.^)
She tried and success! You can be like her too!
Just with RM180 , you can have all the benefits from LAMOR2 ♥♥
I believe you be very satisfied too!

For more info can check out:
Contact method/details: sms/whatsapp +6018 328 1879 or line: stylishmaker or Chaton: Stylish Maker

Edited by stylishmakerstore

[font=comic sans ms', cursive]December A brand new month....[/font] :christmas:[font=comic sans ms', cursive] Christmas[/font] celebration :christmas:

HO HO HO :partytime: Holiday is coming! Going for vacation? Travelling around the world?
Lamor2 can helps you look beautiful from inner to outer . * & all your photos*

For my personal experience, collagen in drug store are pack into glass bottle. Its really heavy to bring along while travelling, it took out so much space and weight. B'come so burden to my trip, to allows me to maintain my skin in cold, dry, snowy weather. With this new product, and result even better. I've make my decision with Lamor2.

[font=lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif]Easy consume, light weight pack, very suitable for babes to bring along on your trips. [/font]

For Babes with BIG DAY around the corner, very tired and stress out recently? Birthday , Wedding, Graduation or any event which have photo shooting and you really really wish that you can look excellent fairness.

:clapclap:[font=Arial]

This product will be your instant fix for your skin.

[/font] :thumbsup:

[font=Arial]Result proven , try out LAMOR , and its definitely save your big day. No regrets![/font]

biggrin.gif -NP: RM 180-

[font=Courier]Contact me: sms/whatsapp 018 328 1879 / line: stylishmaker / Chaton : Stylish Maker
Call For best price in town & quick stock !!
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Dear Babes,[/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Wandering around the mall , web to search & look for Christmas Gift or something special for your girl friends, family members, boy friends, close friends or someone you love. [/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif] :bulb: Something special that you never get them before in your life. [/font]

:bulb: [font=lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Something which everyone easy acceptable, just like perfume, chocolate. [/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Collagen is a very sensible gift. nowadays people will consume not only for beauty but as a healthy supplement to body. Believe me! They will definitely thank you in 7-15 days. [/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Let's me solve your gift issue by text / ring me @ 018-328 1879[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]I do good arrangement * Free X'mas / Birthday wrapping & post to your important (VIP) gift receiver. [/font]

[font=lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]Leave me comment for my good service. Thx u. [/font] :bounce:

[font=lucida sans unicode', 'lucida grande', sans-serif]XOXO [/font] :wub:

你唯一的秘诀
在这快来临的圣诞节及快到的2013年。。。
想创新?
想找多点钱?
想有更好的新年?
想钱包厚厚的?
想美美的?
想让旁人都羡慕?

RM 180 让您有更美好的肌肤及钱途!

给我电话, 我愿意和您分享。(不是可以赚多少,是您要赚几多哦!)拿起您的电话拨给我吧。
学生,家庭主妇,女的,男的,工作人士,在找工人士,退休人士,三大种族 都欢迎!!!

sms/whatsapp +018-328 1879 / line: stylishmaker / Chaton : Stylish Maker

Frozen your age , slips into beautiful flawless skin. 

Maintain your look as we ageing each day.

Believe or not, Like it or not, this is happening.

Tried out 2 boxes of Lamor2, instant result =)

You can be beautiful as Bride and Groom everyday.

Pm me for cheapest price and COD or Free shipping.

:christmas:  :santa:  :santa:  :santa:   :christmas:  :band:  :cheers:  :wub:  :inlove:

Lamor² let you be Natural Pretty , Flawless Skin, Super Confident , keep up your Youth Look!
Only for a TRY you can see the difference! 

It's a good product, you can google it we have infinity of consumers tried have good feedbacks!! 
Our testimonials 100% not fake! 
I want you as my long term customer, with trustable original product. 

hands.gif Now Christmas Promo!!! Hohoho!! hands.gif 
How much is it? It cost RM1XX ONLY!! 
Dont hesitate anymore PM me now! 

wub.gif Contact me now thru whatsapp/sms/call 018 328 1879 or Line: stylishmaker wub.gif 
thumbup.gif For trustable seller > here u are!! Ring me thumbup.gif 

☆☆☆☆☆Today is a beautiful day ☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆ Do you on a good hair day ☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆ Do you on a good skin day ☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I see it everyday a beautiful day with Flawless , Ultimate beautiful Skin

PORES - EVENNESS - WRINKLES - MOISTURE - DARK SPOT REDUCE

wub.gif Skin are large part of our body, with good skin your day are as beautiful as you wub.gif 

icon_rolleyes.gif Contact me now thru whatsapp/sms/call +018 328 1879 or Line: stylishmaker icon_rolleyes.gif 
For trustable seller > here u are!! Ring me 

去掉男人脸上的洞洞,雀斑 黑斑 皱纹 颈纹都可以慢慢消,

之外女人皮肤不会干燥容易上妆,美白,特效就是黑眼圈慢慢效,除此之外消水肿其他功效都有哦,保湿 维持肌肤水嫩光泽 紧致弹性,抗癌抗糖尿病,消除痘疤 、 凹陷充填,丰胸紧致(不是能丰胸哦,只是让胸部更紧致)、 促进伤口快复原、改善发质、调理荷尔蒙失调 、改善体质、促进免疫力 

你還在羨慕別人擁有亮麗嫩滑的肌膚?還在努力的去美容院做facial?其實內服比外敷來得實在又快,

LAMOR2讓你素顏就是美!
被脸上的暗疮,红红肿肿的痘痘印困扰着吗??试了很多方法还是达不到想要的效果嘛??无论花了几多冤枉钱用了几多产品都好脸上的痘痘,暗疮依然还在呢??那我建议你试下lamor吧。它的确是个好的产品。不是卖花赞花哦!!个个试了lamor都说好呢!!不信有效果图为证!个个也是自己亲身体验了lamor!!本人也是有喝着!!一句话棒!!还不相信吗??那为有自己买以一盒来试试就知道它的好处。

wub.gif 定格青春与完美无瑕的肌肤: Whatapps/Sms : 018-3281879 wub.gif 
每盒价格:RM1xx