Sign in to follow this  
zoewong

Good Acne Treatment

Hi Gals...I couldn't wait to share my treatment experience in this morning.
I signed up as member in this forum yesterday to look for suggestion to resolve my acne problem. I found a paraben-free acne treatment under classfied section. I tried the first trial this morning...wow the treatment is really good.. I like the smell of the toner very much, it is so fresh.. I can see some improvment after the treatment.. It took about 2 hours for the treatment

The salon design is good, balinese feel but I don't like the tea... I already asked for improvement on the tea :)

They analysed my problem and listened to my concern. They briefed the products and package they have but didn't for me to sign the course so I found comfortable with it.

I've confidence on the product beause it is paraben free..I did some homework on the product before I went for treatment.

I have not signed the course , I planned to use the RM50 free voucher for my second treatment, will see any improvement on my acne. I have make a reservation on next Saturday.

Thanks on your support Zoe. We have an essential facial promotion that you can try on it.

it's an essential facial to [color=#2F2F2F][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]hydrate and purify our skin. [/background][/color]

You may contact us 03 58850118/ 010 2816742 for more information

[url="http://jvbuyer.com.my/index.php/69-off-rm68-for-90-minutes-pamper-package-epiderme-essential-facial-treatment-face-pressure-point-massage-eye-massage-shoulder-massage-back-body-scrub-rm50-treatment-voucher-complementary-foot-bath-instead-of-rm-218.html"]http://jvbuyer.com.m...-of-rm-218.html[/url] Edited by mylittleadmin

I got my second acne treatment at Setia Walk today. I got better result compared with the first time, less active volcano :).
I have signed up a course for 3 treatments. I hopeI can get rid of acne after this 3 treatments although is not easy. I might need to control my diet as well :(.
I took an hour massage section after the facial treatment to celebrate better result on my face. :)
It was so relaxing. I went to Wong Kok after the massage. It was a wonderful day for me.

I'm back..I was so busy these few days and nearly forgot to report my acne problem. I got my 3rd treatment last Saturday. My acne problem seems like getting better, I couldn't find pimple to squeeze now (my bad habit :( ) but i found scar on my face. I will go for cell repair treatment once my acne gone.

Wow..I really like the life style of setia walk... I hope I got a service apartment there so I got no traffic jam for movie, facial, spa, meal, gym and more.... today I got my last treatment in my acne course. It took less time for extration now, gave me more confident on this product. I decided to try on cell repair institute treatment to repair my skin with acne scar. I will go for holiday end of the month so can only try on this treatment on Jan. I really can't wait to see good result on my skin. I found a good deal from the salon for massage.. RM 48 only for 1 hour massage but the deal in on Wed only.. I will take 1 day off to enjoy the promotion :) ...
Someone asked me where is the salon i went..here is it [url="http://www.facebook.com/MylittleBeautyNSpa"]http://www.facebook.com/MylittleBeautyNSpa[/url]