Sign in to follow this  
Niko

Do you wear panty liner everyday? is it danger?

I used to wear panty liner everyday, but i've stopped wearing it everyday for quite sometimes because i heard it is not good to wear it everyday, if you really need to, the advice is to change it at least every 2 hours...
any comment?

saw a article:
http://bodytreats.wordpress.com/2008/02/23/danger-of-wearing-pantyliner-everyday/

me too, i used to wear it everyday in the past; sometime too busy really forgot to change it.
but i have stop for few years already like what you said i read from somewhere heard it carry a lot of virus and no good for woman.

Wearing a pantyliner everyday will cause vagina bacteria infection!

Other mild cases would be genital acne problem or yeast infection. so better be aware!!

Actually, discharge is perfectly normal. It's no cause for alarm unless it turns green or yellow and/or has a bad odor. 

Ideally, it should be clear or white, without much smell, although it can be a little brown around your period. 

You should change your pantyliner about every 6 hours, or once a day at the very most. You wouldn't wear the same underwear for multiple days, right? 

It's important to do this because it keeps you from getting unpleasant and embarassing infections.