Sign in to follow this  
shero

Do you squeeze your blackheads?

I have a lot of blackheads on my nose, i know it's not good to the skin if we squeeze or extracts those blackheads by our own, but what to do? I just cant 'tahan' too see them grow on my nose..
how about you?

Yes, but I heard it will hurt the skin when we squeeze it. My friend's beauty consultant "scan" her face using the machine and saw a lot of scars due to the frequent squeezing.

I used to have this really bad habit of standing at the bathroom mirror to 'scrape' my nose at least once a week. So satisfying to see the 'oil' I could collect on my nail .. lol. :scared: It was really bad because sometimes I would squeeze so hard that I would get bruise marks on my nose, and also I often get skin peeling as a result. Very embarassing and really difficult to put on foundation!
Still, I found it very hard to stop doing it! Haha. It wasn't until I got a fractional CO2 laser skin resurfacing treatment from the doctor's office that I stopped, the treatment meant i couldn't squeeze my skin (due to the healing) for a while. After that the condition healed and I never needed to squeeze my blackheads again. Luckily the healing time was enough to make me forget my squeezing habit, and also my pores were so much finer that it wasn't necessary anyway. I think if you habitually squeeze it will just keep being a problem, so it's never a good idea..... Edited by IHeartChoc

Maybe try the pore strips or tightening mask? I like the clay type of mask, like the one from Body Shop. You can see the oil being sucked out of the pores. Try anything, it's like smoking, you know it's bad for your health long term, but you just can't stop yourself ... really, once I stopped squeezing there were no more blackheads! It's like feeding a stray cat to stop it from making noise in the backyard, If you keep doing it, it will never go away...

[quote name='IHeartChoc' timestamp='1354954817' post='616152']
Maybe try the pore strips or tightening mask? I like the clay type of mask, like the one from Body Shop. You can see the oil being sucked out of the pores. Try anything, it's like smoking, you know it's bad for your health long term, but you just can't stop yourself ... really, once I stopped squeezing there were no more blackheads! It's like feeding a stray cat to stop it from making noise in the backyard, If you keep doing it, it will never go away...
[/quote]

haha you are pretty right! =)

i have the same bad habit too. right now i'm looking at cellnique sebum gel, i heard it's pretty good to keep blackheads away, or maybe lessen them. maybe you could try it too, i read a lot of good reviews about it on blogosphere :) 

I discover this is a good product to remove blackheads..

B.live: off with those heads blackheads sebum gel

Main Function: Clear blackheads + whiteheads

Say goodbye to painful squeezing! This light cooling gel promises to remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads painlessly in just 14 days of application and stop them from appearing ever again. It keeps excessive oil secretion under control and skin irritation will never rule again.

off-with-those-heads_1.jpg

I discover this is a good product to remove blackheads..

B.live: off with those heads blackheads sebum gel

Main Function: Clear blackheads + whiteheads

Say goodbye to painful squeezing! This light cooling gel promises to remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads painlessly in just 14 days of application and stop them from appearing ever again. It keeps excessive oil secretion under control and skin irritation will never rule again.

off-with-those-heads_1.jpg

yes! i tried it before, but only one bottle. but its works!! now i no need to use anything but just to maintain. =)

Guest harley.lje

i try to do facial by myself, twice a week for remove the blackhead... 

also useless~ will come again~ i try alot product~ also no effect~

sad~

u used to have oily skin and blackhead and whitehead and pimples scar those days .. 

can see my face here http://www.suffygrooming.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-to-get-glowing-and-flawless-skin.html

this is true story .. just wanna share .. HoneY Turmeric Mask .. wear while watching tv .. then oily skin goes away and same goes bye bye to black head and white head .. hehe ..

now only apply moisturiser and no need heavy makeup go to work .. i loike ! 

Can contact me how to purchase this product .. 

Lora - 0129878600 

Facebook : Lora dash ..

Have a happy crystal clear skin .. :-)