Sign in to follow this  
Michel Jone

How to Clean Electric Avent Sterilizers?

Hello Guys,

I have a little idea that Avent sterilizers are designed to sterilize baby bottles and other equipment to remove potentially harmful bacteria and germs from the items prior to feeding the baby. Sold on the Internet and in many home retail and baby supply stores, the sterilizers use steam cleaning rather than chemicals, and operate automatically once loaded properly. The Avent sterilizers should themselves be cleaned on a regular basis to prevent the buildup of water mineral scale and other bacteria that can develop with the regular use of water and steam. But, I have no more idea on the process of clean electric Avent sterilizers. Any idea on it, much appreciated!

Thanks a lot!
Michel Jone

I got a lot of friends using Avent sterilizer, you can take a look at the following clip, from 3min onwards, hope that helps.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oKgOh5dM5k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oKgOh5dM5k[/url]

Hi,

A sterilizer is a helpful item to have when feeding your baby. If you don't use an automatic dishwasher, or if your automatic dishwasher doesn't include a sterilizing option, it is especially useful to have a separate sterilizer to ensure your baby feeding supplies are clean and free of germs that could make a baby ill. Sterilized bottles and other feeding supplies are important.

Thanks

Shantait

SelectCiti