Sign in to follow this  
ahkeok

UK study & living cost

hihi.. im a form 5 student here.. planning to take A level at uk after my spm.. is anyone here ever study at there?? can tell me bout the study fee and also living cost at uk??

hello, my story is im planning to study A level at cambridge education group college in Uk first before i proceed to any university.. because i have vague direction on future jobs... but i have a little bit worry because of the study fee and living cost as well.. plus first time going to be away from house.. kinda worry....

i think both of u can check more info bout the living in uk here bit.ly/XScVSw .. or maybe u can go to the british council's education uk fair at convention center on this coming 3rd or 4th nov.. they will ans all ur queries :)

yaya, i think go to check those information first since u r going to study far away from house.
Ask ur parent or relatives to gv u some advise too :takepicture:

Wow , edu fair ah?? but i found a different one leh.. urm,, i think its like a day to day info about uk lifestyle but in the mean time they provide discount for international students who;s travelling there... bit.ly/THC51H

[quote name='popolan' timestamp='1351664980' post='614969']
i think both of u can check more info bout the living in uk here bit.ly/XScVSw .. or maybe u can go to the british council's education uk fair at convention center on this coming 3rd or 4th nov.. they will ans all ur queries :)
[/quote]

Which part of UK are you going to? If is London area will be a lot more expensive. If eat out, each meal can be easily 8 pounds. Good thing is pound is not as strong as last time, good for you.

u registered dy?
Or else u can get more information from this website [url="http://augstudy.com/events_category/malaysia/"]http://augstudy.com/events_category/malaysia/
H[/url]ere is the upcoming event for education fair :D
Goood luckkk yaaa :takepicture: :takepicture: