Sign in to follow this  
Vivutravel

A very nice Vietnam tour for Malaysian

This Hanoi - Tam Coc - Sapa - Halong tour package is the best one to learn Vietnamese culture and history, see Halong on the ricefields in Tam Coc, enjoy amazing landscape, ethnic culture of Sapa and beautiful Halong Bay.

Vietnam is a very loving place for honeymoon vacation and has some great place where you can go during honeymoon vacation. These are the best locations in Vietnam; Nha Trang, Ha Long Bay, Mui Ne Beach, Phu Quoc Island and Da Lat

yea! i would definitely visit those places that you guys suggested during my trip to vietnam on May! :)

btw, cn u guys pls suggest some nice budget hotel for me too? need some suggestion from ppl who went there before, more reliable :)

im bring my parents there, so i think i'll be spending on most of the expenses ler. u guys think shall i bring cash or my credit card along? thanks :)

I agree, Vietnam tour is the best. Last time,  I spend around Rm2000++ including air ticket, accommodation, meals etc…My advise is that not to bring too much cash and used USD because it is accepted everywhere. If possible use credit card.  

yes dear, pls do not bring too many cash, it's really dangerous

just bring credit card, with only one card only, really convenient, and no need worry get robbed

also, u can enjoy the points provided, 0 interest, insurance coverage and etc. hw good. 

for me, i will surely bring along my credit card lah :)

Dunno u guys have heard about new Stanchart Worldmiles credit card or not? Saw the ads on newspaper saying can get 1st flight for free…That’s pretty cool!

sure! this is credit card is really awesome! u can get 40k points and 15% discount on hotels and land packages when you sign up! and the best thing is that you can redeem the points that collected earlier to redeem for flight ticket from MAS, AIRASIA and etc.. so cool  right?? check out here guys! http://www.standardchartered.com.my/personal-banking/latest-promotions/credit-cards/world-miles/index.html?subChanCode=IME1

On 13 March 2016 at 0:27 AM, ToysCircle said:

Vietnam i never been before , planning to go .  got any nice place to visit ?

Same here. I guess ho chi minh and halong bay will be 2 must go places.