Sign in to follow this  
elli*

Laneige

u mean the one with sliding cover one is it? oh, that's the correct product name...thx...i heard the compact is really good..wonder spore how much huh?

S$52 , but i heard most counter out of stock. better to call and check stock first b4 making a trip down i guess.

Edited by alyssasara

sin price is a standard internation price. sliding compact hv in brunei, the price is b$47...just abit cheaper

lor, another product price a bit cheaper also...ard 3-4 dollar difference....

Hi,

Just came back from Seoul, I bought my water sleeping pack at RM53 there.

I didn't try their cosmetic, is their 2-way cake any good??

Is it also cheaper to buy laneige in Singapore than Malaysia? Cos I'm going there next month.

where did you get it? it's freaking cheap. my friend bought it for me at myeong dong,Seoul and it costed me at least RM70 for the sleeping mask.

Hi,

I got my Laneige Water Sleeping Pack in 1 of the shops in Itaewon, I think its called Hue Place. The retail price was 17,000won but the sales girl there told me all Laneige products get 20% discount. I think its a tourist shop cos the girl there spoke to me in Cantonese, gave me a shock :P actually cos that was the 1st & only time some one spoke to me in Cantonese (I was in Seoul for 2 weeks).

So basically I paid 13,600won = RM53 (approx).

But in Myeong Dong Fashion District, you can also find shops that give discounts for skin care products. I bought this moisturizer call Total Solution by Mamonde in one of the shops in Myeong Dong, they gave me 20% retail price even without me asking. I find this moisturizer really good after trying their samples, and yes Koreans are very generous on samples. :thumbup1::clapclap:

Don't to go the brand's shop (ie. Laneige Shop), go to those smaller shops that sells a range of brands.

but i heard, the mask there only aft aft conversion is abt rm30+ wor..really rm70 meh?

Yes, it's RM 70. so I think I will let my friend know where Mickey suggested me to get.heehee.

Thanks,Mickey!

Yes, I was surprised to find that I can bargain with the store owner on cosmetics! Some stores give 20%, some 10%, some even 35%. Even for brands like Laneige, IOPE, Isa Knox, Etude, and lots more. So many shops selling all the different brands. I went to Toda Cosa in Myongdong but they dun give discounts. But they gave me heaps of samples. I mean, the Koreans just pile you up with samples! And here, giving 1 packet of sample is like giving out gold.. :lol1: The SAs here steal the samples to use lar.. I saw this SA left the shop with a bag of samples she takes home..aiya, how can like that? Then when they start selling the pdts to us, they say they've tried this range and that range. So it's true, they do use up all the samples. Then when I buy things from them and ask for samples, they say "finish already". I bought like almost RM200 of products from a Korean shop here in KL (ok I wun mention name here), the SA gave me 4 samples only...so kedekut.

so, laneige in seoul, is it like skin food, got 1 individual outlet, or it's like @ department store, by counter....or, can find @ shop like sasa lei?

Hi,

To answer your question, you can find Laneige counter in Jaya Jusco Mid Valley. The counter is near the escalator.

Laniege is now available in Mid Valley. Few weeks ago, went to check on their products. However, i do find that those cosmetics sales person are reluctant to give samples.. Where got such excuse..no samples? In singapore (where i used to stay for few years), those sales assistants wil gives samples when u ask for it.

I tried the Laneige face powder. The tone is too white on my face. I stopped using it. Bleh..

Laniege is now available in Mid Valley. Few weeks ago, went to check on their products. However, i do find that those cosmetics sales person are reluctant to give samples.. Where got such excuse..no samples? In singapore (where i used to stay for few years), those sales assistants wil gives samples when u ask for it.

Cause the girls here are unethical and they steal the samples for their own personal use :mumbling: The SAs in Korea are so generous with samples.

yeah, the SA in MV that I met when they were juz newly opening, oso told me couldn't give free samples but will give out only if u purchase their stuffs...but I got the postcard of Jusco saying Laniege will give out free samples to try, however, the SA said due to overwhelming response, they had stopped it, but it's only the 2nd day of it leh....really pissed off!! :loser:

Yalor..I think tat's the prob in malaysia. Salesgals are always not generous in giving samples.. sigh.. anyway, now 'sam sis si' whether to get their strawberry yogurt mask or water sleeping pack? Which one is better? i just want hydration ( but dun want to feel oily or even look oily after using).. Anyone can recommend?

I bought the water sleeping pack last saturday.

the feeling after the next morning is great...very refreshing and feels like just finished a session of facial...

for me, it's not oily at all...

furthermore..it is a water base product.. and it provides hydration...just like hydrating masque...

worth a try...

i hope that it can really deliver what it stated..."smooth and suppple skin"

ok..so now i know that watersleeping pack is good.. anyone used strawberry yogurt mask? would also like to hear comments..Wanna make comparison.. People say yogurt is very good for skin! ;)

I tried the water sleeping pack long long time ago when my friend went to Korea n bought this to me.

I think the effect is good only for the 1st few times.. using hydrating sheet mask like Neutrogena is much better.

Btw, im using the Star White eye spot and the eye mask now. Almost dissapointed with the eye cream coz when i use a little more it can cause milia on me.. so i use very little only. After 3 mths of continuos usage(nite oni) i cant c any differences.. :loser: