Sign in to follow this  
nffa

beauty drink-does it work?

i have tried allot of these drinks or drink sachets. some worked. some didnt. my favorite was mireica and for some reason it stopped working. Did the manufacturer diluted the ingredients so that we could buy more boxes? total image has come up with a an exciting formula of apple stem cells plus salmon and silk peptide. id like to give a try..
currently im drinking fabula collagen..quit happy with outcome but not as goood as how Mireica was before. any feed backs is most welcome.

Try galvanic spa.. The result is amazing! It helps deep cleanses n rejuvenates skins. Your skin will looks more radiance and smoother with firming effect. It help to reduce fine line and wrinkles. Love the product as it make me look younger. Trust me, best product I have ever used!

I have been trying to find the answer to this question, since I read this article - http://cosmedmd.blogspot.com/2012/09/collagen-supplements-do-they-really-work.html - I think most ppl just think it works, like vitamins, you cannot see the effect but psychologically you think it helps you, so you feel better and think your skin is improving. You can get more collagen from eating a steak than from a beauty drink, however, like any other animal protein, it cannot be used directly by the skin in the same form.

I have read other articles such as this one ( http://www.ehow.com/about_5509957_can-collagen-supplements-do-skin.html ), with this quote "Not everyone believes that collagen supplements have any effect on the skin at all. Dr. Malcolm Paul, a plastic surgeon in California, offered his input in the aforementioned "The Skin You're In" article. Dr. Paul questions the claims of collagen supplements, as one of many medical doctors who protest the effectiveness of any supplement for the skin, claiming they do nothing but create "expensive urine." Dr. Paul suggests that taking collagen will not thicken the skin, and that there is no proof that supplements offer any benefit. The article, "Collagen And Its Role In Great Skin Care," on naturalskinhealth.com also suggests that collagen supplements are ineffective, explaining that collagen is too complex to be re-created in a way that will actually benefits the skin.

I also copied this from a buzzle.com article -

" For Skin
Claim: It is claimed that these supplements help to slow down the aging process by replenishing the level of collagen in the body and thereby help maintain a more youthful look.

What Research Studies Reveal: Many studies have revealed that they fail to produce the desired results, especially when used for counteracting the effects of aging on skin. This is probably because collagen molecules are so large with complex molecular structure, that they cannot be absorbed by our skin. Even if they are absorbed, problems arise in their assimilation with the natural collagen produced by our body. Many people are of the opinion like functional keratin and nano-lipobelle can help to stimulate collagen production. Hence such substances have shown more efficacy in reducing wrinkles and fine lines as compared to collagen supplements.

Most of the experts are of the opinion that collagen supplements may benefit those who suffer from joint problems, but the anti-aging supplements are not effective. Rather the anti-aging skin care products that contain certain natural substances like keratin can prove more beneficial, as they stimulate the body's natural production of collagen. Vitamin C has the ability to boost the natural production of collagen. Similarly, lysine, an essential amino acid can also help in this regard."
Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/collagen-supplements-do-they-work.html

Introduce you current hot-selling Lamor2 collagen! Refer here! :)
http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/topic/47997-wts-lamor2-%26-9829%3Bfaq%26-9829%3B-7-15days-say-goodbye-to-skin-problems/