Sign in to follow this  
syakirah

Can you accept a guy that is shorter than you?

I saw a lot of babes post about their probs here in the forum, now my turn,
recently i knew a guy, he seems got interest in me, tried to date me for a few time; he seems a nice guy but the prob is he is shorter than me, so, will you girl accept? need some opinion.

Yeah! at the beginning it will be weird, but later you won't mind at all, trust me!! ;)

I think if both of you are okay with it and the height difference is not much, then it's alright.

But if you are two heads taller than him then you should reconsider this.

I know this is thinking too far into the future, but...you want to look good in wedding photos right? Hehehe. I bet you would love to wear heels during your ceremony and if you're the type that care about what others think, then you might prefer to wear flats during your wedding.

[color=blue]This topic has been posted numberous times before but yeah, despite the fact that I don't wear heel, it is absolutely unacceptable. He needs to be at least 3-4 inches taller than I do. ;) [/color]

I saw a lot of babes post about their probs here in the forum, now my turn,
recently i knew a guy, he seems got interest in me, tried to date me for a few time; he seems a nice guy but the prob is he is shorter than me, so, will you girl accept? need some opinion.

if you like him very much, who cares? you're going to pass up on someone who could be the love of your life all because he's shorter than you are and you can't wear heels? I can think of worse things.

Edited by mebbe