Sign in to follow this  
Joker_King67

~Looking for one kind for job In come RM 10k~

Yesterday my father just scold me and said me useless and just only be a worker, no hope at me already,(because at the next week i need a loan car, and he asking put my name for it, i said don't want because if any problem need me to fix) the thing is the car is my mum and i loan, half half share, but the name of owner wanted to put my name, that mean if the car got any damage wanted to claim with me~ WTF man!!! The Nissan Sunny was abt 10 years also no change, no service, no care abt the car, Run like a Pajero, 120 km/hour also driff like Initial D,Crazy !!(Of course at the same time i was buy insurance already tongue.gif ) and blame me no use and hope me to be a "tauke"

I just Fxxx it and said : You taugh want to be a boss is easy ah ? no foundation and no exp how to be boss, nth will stairght away can be the King, need the timing and exp to keep updating, At the 1st you said you don't what even job i want to do, now i just doing as sales (now i working in Low yat as sales executive) is better than last time, i will increase my salary and my job but not now~

And he said alot of BS : huh !! you want to be your grandpa like that ah ?? work as worker until now also no propeties, nothing at all, want to buy but just save the money and wait wait wait!! until now, nothing is he, the house also not his one, all is your grandmon, now i put your name because i hope you can got a propeties, at least at future you want to loan money or do other thing also getting easy.

After that i ingore what he said, but i hate what he said mention me "USELESS" Fxxker DOG, one person which is successful can sucess within one day ?? or one year ?? you though i'm GOD ??? What la~

this few week i was looking my dream car, Mitshubishi EVO 7, i was thinking : when i will getting my Dream car, i was calculate the future and think and think, better start from beginner,from 2nd hand car till my Dream car.

Now my salary is 1.5 ~ 2 K, is depend my sales job and my hard working, if i serious hardworking, the account said it will became 3k also can, i believe what she said because at low yat ground floor is better than the stupid imbi and 2nd floor low yat, like pasar malam, but i don't care, i try to push my product and sales whatever item in my shop and clear my stock room,(of course, i'm not a supervisor or senior, just only a stupid sales person which is work like hell until 5 years also no increase any salary, hahaha biggrin.gif

But i give me a target withing 5 years i wanted to get income RM 10k per month, what kind of job got it , i don't like work as manager, director, tauke or something high position and sales. Make be something design or Do some event for gaming, or I.T or ETC, i don't like do busniess because i don't know, and don't like, i know alot of bussniess tricking that can lie people but i style don't like to bluff and lie people... PLZ HELP~

When you want to break out of your current life, you have to change. Learn and adapt. Power and money does not come with luck, or what job you do. Power comes with knowledge, and money comes with the implementation of these knowledge.

I'd suggest you start doing some research - look at the current industry, how are they doing. From there choose one industry, then read up all you can about it, by buying books and so on. At the same time, talk more to people - who knows you might meet a person who is working in such industries and might introduce you some very good contacts?