Sign in to follow this  
val12

Graduation Show by Raffles College, You are invited!

[size=6][b][color=orange]Graduation Show 2012[/color][/b][/size]
[i]brought to you by Raffles College of Higher Education[/i]

[img]http://i1049.photobucket.com/albums/s382/HongLinRKL/eb9a0a99.png[/img]

[b]Raffles College of Higher Education Kuala Lumpur[/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)] cordially invites you to attend our Graduate Show as details below:[/background][/size][/font]

[b][color=red]Date: September 20th, 2012 (Thursday)
Time: 2pm
Venue: JW Marriott Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.[/color][/b]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)]For the first time, we are opening the doors to [/background][/size][/font][b][color=red]secondary school-goers[/color][/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)] and [/background][/size][/font][b][color=red]you who seeking for higher education study[/color][/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)] to showcase the breadth of work produced by our graduating students. Student works (final projects) from the [/background][/size][/font][b][size=2][color=blue]Fashion Design[/color][/size][/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)], [/background][/size][/font][b][size=2][color=red]Fashion Marketing & Management[/color][/size][/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)], [/background][/size][/font][b][size=2][color=purple]Jewellery Design[/color][/size][/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)], [/background][/size][/font][b][size=2][color=green]Visual Communication[/color][/size][/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)], [/background][/size][/font][b][size=2][color=blue]Multimedia Design[/color][/size][/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)] and [/background][/size][/font][b][size=2][color=green]Interior Design[/color][/size][/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)] disciplines will be exhibited.[/background][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)]Each Raffles graduation exhibition showcases creativity and passion that our students have for their craft. Therefore, this will be a good opportunity for interested students to get a clearer idea of what Raffles is capable of guiding you to. [/background][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)]Admission will be free-of-charge to students. If you wish to see the high-caliber artwork of our graduating students, please RSVP by [/background][/size][/font][b][color=red]PM me[/color][/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)] or email [/background][/size][/font][b][color=red]yeehonglin@raffles.edu.my[/color][/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)] by [/background][/size][/font][b][color=red]11 September 2012[/color][/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)] with your [/background][/size][/font][b]NAME[/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)], [/background][/size][/font][b]CONTACT No.[/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)] & [/background][/size][/font][b]EMAIL[/b][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)].[/background][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)]For more details, feel free to ask me here.[/background][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)]Hope to see you there. [/background][/size][/font][img]http://static.lowyat.net/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img][font=Verdana, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(238, 242, 247)] [/background][/size][/font]