Sign in to follow this  
Gripz

What's your make up removal process?

I am just curious what is your procedure to remove your make up every day?
what product you use and is there anything you can recommend?

I just use makeup remover wipes. currently I'm using Neutrogena. after I use it, I wash my face with cleanser and do my usual moisturizing routine.

My steps are:

1. Loreal gentle eye make up removal for waterproof mascara and eye liner
2. Shu Uemura cleansing oil for Face make up and sunblock
3. Clinique extra mild liquid facial soap

Mine are:

1. use cotton pad to remove eye make up with Fasio Point make up removal
2. Use cotton bud remove my mascara gentlely
3. Biore Cleansing oil/ Face shop Brightening Rice cleansing water or ZA cleansing oil to remove face make up
4. Shiseido facial wash/ face shop

1.special one for the eyes (is a bifasic one, but don't remember the name!)
2.then make up removal with cotton, special for acne
3.washing my face with neutral soap (doesn't have to be from any brand, because neutral soaps are really gentle with your skin!)

[quote name='syakirah' timestamp='1348575354' post='613370']
I use cleansing milk, is it sufficient?
[/quote]

It's not if you use water proof cosmetic eg mascara.

i will use makeup remover for my eyes and lips, den makeup wipes for face. Then only i proceed to wash my face with cleanser.

For oily skin, use a konjac sponge, facial brush, or Clarisonic for better cleansing. For both oily and dry skin, leave you face air dry without using towel after washing your face because towel will irritates your skin ^^

I use Hada Labo SHA Cleansing Oil, it cleans everything, even tough eye make-up.

Check out my detailed review http://bungirlsearchforbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/12/hada-labo-super-hyaluronic-acid_27.html.

I use it every night to remove sunblock and deep clean my pores. I read that oil dissolves oil without drying out our skin. So cleansing oils should be good.

Anyway, I do still use a gentle cleanser after the cleansing oil and then, lotion on a cotton pad to clean my face well. This is done every night because even sunblock can clog our pores if not removed with a proper make-up remover.

I use Hada Labo SHA Cleansing Oil, it cleans everything, even tough eye make-up.

Check out my detailed review http://bungirlsearchforbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/12/hada-labo-super-hyaluronic-acid_27.html.

I use it every night to remove sunblock and deep clean my pores. I read that oil dissolves oil without drying out our skin. So cleansing oils should be good.

Anyway, I do still use a gentle cleanser after the cleansing oil and then, lotion on a cotton pad to clean my face well. This is done every night because even sunblock can clog our pores if not removed with a proper make-up remover.

hows the Hada Labo cleansing oil?? i wanted to buy too...

I try to use as little chemical products as possible and have found Johnson's baby oil to be great for removing make up. Even waterproof make up is no match. Just squeeze some oil onto a cotton pad and you're good to go!