Sign in to follow this  
rosecaptainer

Why do you buy clothes online???

[left]Are there any shopaholics here?cos i myself am a shopping mania,I like shopping online cos it’s cheap and convenient,and as a girl,I will never stick to one item for too long,what’s more,I might even wear that item only once, such as this cold shoulder t-shirt,[url="http://www.wholesale-orders.com/goods.php?id=50579"]http://www.wholesale-orders.com/goods.php?id=50579[/url] I was fond of it at the first sight,but after I had worn it for 2 or 3 times,I just feel I am not so like it as before,becos the clothes I bought are really cheap, I am not heart breaking at all to throw it away,then I can buy more, if you are shopaholics like me,can I know what attracts you to shopping online?[/left]

I'm not a shopaholic (I'm very fond of my money) but I prefer to shop online because I'm more likely to find what I want than I would be walking into a mall.

[quote name='mebbe' timestamp='1345207697' post='612000']
I'm not a shopaholic (I'm very fond of my money) but I prefer to shop online because I'm more likely to find what I want than I would be walking into a mall.
[/quote] i love my money very much, too, but i always can't resist the temptation.(

I always think about how much I would wear it, and whether it's worth the price. That also depends on the brand. Nothing in Topshop is worth the price XD

[quote name='mebbe' timestamp='1345313162' post='612033']
I always think about how much I would wear it, and whether it's worth the price. That also depends on the brand. Nothing in Topshop is worth the price XD
[/quote] yes,those high-priced clothes really don't worth the price, i like to buy what i like rather than what is expensive.

[quote name='mebbe' timestamp='1345313162' post='612033']
[/quote]

You are right, the quality is kinda lousy.

I am a big fond of shopping. Therefor i like online shopping because it saves my time and i can buy every thing from home by clicking one button. And most online shops give us a heavy discount when we buy their more products.