Sign in to follow this  
muzee

Can recommend best hair curler?

I am actually looking for a product from the US called Curlformers. They are curled pieces of plastic that you pull your hair into and they give you very nice curls. Search it on YouTube. But I am not having any luck finding it in Malaysia.

I don't have a particular brand recommendation, but you would do well investing in an expensive one because those are less likely to ruin your hair.

anyone used this? good comment from the internet

[img]http://images04.olx.com.sg/ui/20/28/37/1335453334_362562137_1-Pictures-of--Brand-New-BaByliss-Big-Hair-Rotating-Styler-Straightener-Curler-WTS-.jpg[/img] Edited by CooCoo

panasonic has some choice,

http://www.panasonic.com.sg/wps/portal/home/products/healthandbeauty/personalandbeautycare/hairdryerandstyler/hairstyler

Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Hair Curler is so popular these days and it is my first choice also if I want to buy. This is perfect for everyday use and your hair will stay perfectly in place for up to 24 hours after using this.

I'm using Panasonic EH-HS99...Its superrr good bcs it contains nanocare which can ensure your hair wont get over dried from the heat

I've used a couple of hair irons before and it made my hair so course at the ends!! so after reading some online reviews, I decided to buy the Panasonic one and I dare say its one of the best hair irons ive used so far

1 minute ago, jungstal said:

I'm using Panasonic EH-HS99...Its superrr good bcs it contains nanocare which can ensure your hair wont get over dried from the heat

I've used a couple of hair irons before and it made my hair so course at the ends!! so after reading some online reviews, I decided to buy the Panasonic one and I dare say its one of the best hair irons ive used so far

may I know what is nanocare?? bcs Im looking for a decent hair iron and im scared it would further make my hair stiff and dry overtime...I had to cut my hair bcs my hair iron made it that way :(

3 minutes ago, jungstal said:

I've heard abt this hair iron, a youtuber said its really one of the best so i'm thinking if I should really buy it...may u share more of your experience with it? like is it heavy or did you experience any issues with the tool

17 hours ago, sofiazainal said:

may I know what is nanocare?? bcs Im looking for a decent hair iron and im scared it would further make my hair stiff and dry overtime...I had to cut my hair bcs my hair iron made it that way :(

nano care means they use nano technology, which is atomized water particles that can help moisten your hair to protect it from being overly dry or damaged after straightening or curling your hair 

I think its best to buy this one if you're scared that your hair will be even worse 

17 hours ago, jennie88 said:

I've heard abt this hair iron, a youtuber said its really one of the best so i'm thinking if I should really buy it...may u share more of your experience with it? like is it heavy or did you experience any issues with the tool

yeah I watched reviews from Julissa Guillen and she really liked the iron...so I decided to buy it and i'm really satisfied with how it straightens my hair 

its not really heavy eventho its big, and I like how there's 5 temp to choose from..i usually put the temp up the 360 and only once using it on a part of my hair it would immediately be straightened, no need to do it many times

Just now, jungstal said:

nano care means they use nano technology, which is atomized water particles that can help moisten your hair to protect it from being overly dry or damaged after straightening or curling your hair 

I think its best to buy this one if you're scared that your hair will be even worse 

yeah I watched reviews from Julissa Guillen and she really liked the iron...so I decided to buy it and i'm really satisfied with how it straightens my hair 

its not really heavy eventho its big, and I like how there's 5 temp to choose from..i usually put the temp up the 360 and only once using it on a part of my hair it would immediately be straightened, no need to do it many times

uuu sounds goodl! is this ceramic?? bcs I read somewhere that titanium can cause our hair to burn more easily..bcs I just discovered that my previous hair straightener is titanium not ceramic :(

12 hours ago, insomniavks said:

is panasonic or babyliss better?

better buy Panasonic I think, I generally found better reviews online about Panasonic compared to Babyliss..

Edited by jennie88

Just now, jennie88 said:

uuu sounds goodl! is this ceramic?? bcs I read somewhere that titanium can cause our hair to burn more easily..bcs I just discovered that my previous hair straightener is titanium not ceramic :(

better buy Panasonic I think, I generally found better reviews online about Panasonic compared to Babyliss..

yesss its ceramic ☺️ true its a lot better to buy ceramic bcs it heats up evenly and u don't have to use it too many times in order to achieve straightened or curly hair..thats an important factor in reducing heat damage as well

12 hours ago, insomniavks said:

is panasonic or babyliss better?

i'm using Panasonic EH-HS99...its really effective in straigtening and curling my hair, and its also safe to use bcs of the nano tech 

it will moisten your hair..here's the hair iron, here are some of its details on nanoe tech 

gl95TF4.jpg 3e1LwRJ.jpg

Just now, jungstal said:

for the nano technology they have is it available on other hair iron? cause its been a long time since im using one so im not really up to date 

Edited by prestinelia

Just now, jungstal said:

yesss its ceramic ☺️ true its a lot better to buy ceramic bcs it heats up evenly and u don't have to use it too many times in order to achieve straightened or curly hair..thats an important factor in reducing heat damage as well

i'm using Panasonic EH-HS99...its really effective in straigtening and curling my hair, and its also safe to use bcs of the nano tech 

it will moisten your hair..here's the hair iron, here are some of its details on nanoe tech 

gl95TF4.jpg 3e1LwRJ.jpg

does it works for any type of hair? bcs my hair is quite thick and frizzy,, I often face a problem where I have to straigten it multiple times until it gets really straight...haven't found the perfect hair straightener yet so far 

not sure if this one will work for me

Edited by insomniavks

Just now, prestinelia said:

for the nano technology they have is it available on other hair iron? cause its been a long time since im using one so im not really up to date 

yes if im not mistaken no other hair straightener has this, bcs Panasonic is the one who invented nanoe technology...that is why its best for you to buy this Panasonic one to ensure your hair won't get course or dry overtime

Just now, insomniavks said:

does it works for any type of hair? bcs my hair is quite thick and frizzy,, I often face a problem where I have to straigten it multiple times until it gets really straight...haven't found the perfect hair straightener yet so far 

not sure if this one will work for me

don't worry, as I mentioned before I only have to use it once for it to straighten...maybe depending on the hair, if yours is a bit thicker you can use the higher heat setting but I think the 360 temp is sufficient enough

also no need to worry about it getting damaged frm high heat since the hair straightener heats up pretty evenly, and it has the nanoe particles to ensure your hair gets the moisture it needs

does anyone else experience hair colour fading after using a hair curler?? idk if its just me but I notice my hair is light brown now instead of dark ever since I used my hair curler... I read somewhere abt this, bcs I don't really colour my hair

it bothers me bcs I thought I wore the wrong shampoo,and I thought it was bcs of chemicals but when I googled its possibly bcs of the heat frm the iron... hmm

Just now, zhiwei said:

does anyone else experience hair colour fading after using a hair curler?? idk if its just me but I notice my hair is light brown now instead of dark ever since I used my hair curler... I read somewhere abt this, bcs I don't really colour my hair

it bothers me bcs I thought I wore the wrong shampoo,and I thought it was bcs of chemicals but when I googled its possibly bcs of the heat frm the iron... hmm

yeah thts true cuz the heat frm the iron can cause your hair to lose its molecules then it will become overly dry and eventually your hair loses its hair colour..that's why it becomes lighter

that's why its important to do research before buying hair iron, it is best to buy the one like mine bcs it has the latest technology to ensure ur hair don't get any side effect frm it 

Just now, jungstal said:

gl95TF4.jpg 3e1LwRJ.jpg

I see! niceee hmm I kinda want to buy this hair straightener, but im too lazy to search for it frm the store...im also not confident enough to go to the mall since cases are still pretty high in my area

from where did u purchase this? 

Just now, jungstal said:

yes if im not mistaken no other hair straightener has this, bcs Panasonic is the one who invented nanoe technology...that is why its best for you to buy this Panasonic one to ensure your hair won't get course or dry overtime

don't worry, as I mentioned before I only have to use it once for it to straighten...maybe depending on the hair, if yours is a bit thicker you can use the higher heat setting but I think the 360 temp is sufficient enough

also no need to worry about it getting damaged frm high heat since the hair straightener heats up pretty evenly, and it has the nanoe particles to ensure your hair gets the moisture it needs

so the nanoe thingy is produce from air?? what if the environment is hot and dry 😭😂

Edited by insomniavks

On 3/25/2021 at 2:59 PM, jungstal said:

i seee. that's nice 

Its abit on the pricier side tho for a hair iron but maybe bcs of the nanoe feature 

Edited by prestinelia

Just now, insomniavks said:

so the nanoe thingy is produce from air?? what if the environment is hot and dry 😭😂

Idk I think it works perfectly fine bcs u know msia's weather is super hot nowadays but I don't experience any sort of excessive dryness after using the hair iron 😆 my hair is shiny as usual 

Just now, prestinelia said:

i seee. that's nice 

Its abit on the pricier side tho for a hair iron but maybe bcs of the nanoe feature 

Yesss but I think ok la since other hair iron price with normal feature isaround 200-300+ ringgit...this one RM400+ but with nanoe feature so the difference is abit only in terms of price, but you'll get better quality, for me it's worth it 

2 hours ago, jennie88 said:

I see! niceee hmm I kinda want to buy this hair straightener, but im too lazy to search for it frm the store...im also not confident enough to go to the mall since cases are still pretty high in my area

from where did u purchase this? 

I bought it from shopee.. I think everyone shop from shopee only now cuz its easy 😂

https://shopee.com.my/product/62541355/1591803903?smtt=0.11103510-1616771464.9

Edited by jungstal

Just now, jungstal said:

Idk I think it works perfectly fine bcs u know msia's weather is super hot nowadays but I don't experience any sort of excessive dryness after using the hair iron 😆 my hair is shiny as usual 

Yesss but I think ok la since other hair iron price with normal feature isaround 200-300+ ringgit...this one RM400+ but with nanoe feature so the difference is abit only in terms of price, but you'll get better quality, for me it's worth it 

I bought it from shopee.. I think everyone shop from shopee only now cuz its easy 😂

yeah I think okla the price for the type of technology.

Edited by prestinelia

Just now, jungstal said:

I see haha good2 thennn

Edited by insomniavks

19 hours ago, jungstal said:

gl95TF4.jpg 3e1LwRJ.jpg

niceee, I heard a lot of good things about Panasonic hair tools..most of it use nanoe is it?