Sign in to follow this  
coca

Working in C**com Sucks

Theres one company with the name of C**com. Its hiring the so-called Customer Service Officers which boasts a salary of 1.8k - 2.0k. That's sounds so attracting as wat u need is juz answering calls in a call centre. ph34r.gif But when got into the first day of work, it totally suck. tongue.gif All u gotta do is training. They give u a 1 month training ( wat the f*** training need 1 month so long ohmy.gif ) tongue.gif

In the training its so darn f*** boring and its like studying in a college. Its cool.gif actually more suck that college coz u need to sit in a stupid chair in a room for 9-5 mad.gif And the contract is stated if u get out of the job in the training in progress , ur not going to get a single shit from them. Its just so shit. Wat a darn boring training by tis stupid company mad.gif

that was great because you got the training for the Customer service, in our company, is learn by yourself, if got any trobleshooting, do it alone, no people will be help you(Still got la, find in internet and search in Google engine), i prefer get alot of training (Of course, it got alot of Bull$hit) but sometime it was useful, at least you know how to answer those question to your customer, if not, what for asking in Customer Service...

BTW, i'm also do alot service, our Company is a group,got 13 branch,(the latest branch in Low Yat, Mac Studio) so is do alot of service like stupid monkey work here work there, but at least we learn and we know how to talk with customer by beginner.

If not too bad taking a training, so company will supposor to let you training in oversea country, i got a friend work as technical in Fujitsu,(he just resign my company and work at there) less then 1 week that got a training in Singapore. It good to see all outside world if you be positive mind.

In the training its so darn f*** boring and its like studying in a college. Its  cool.gif actually more suck that college coz u need to sit in a stupid chair in a room for 9-5  mad.gif And the contract is stated if u get out of the job in the training in progress , ur not going to get a single shit from them. Its just so shit. Wat a darn boring training by tis stupid company  mad.gif

ahahah... i don't mind getting paid RM1.8k to RM2k to just sit in a chair in a room from 9 to 5 for a month!!! tongue.gif

ahahah... i don't mind getting paid RM1.8k to RM2k to just sit in a chair in a room from 9 to 5 for a month!!! tongue.gif

Agreed ... try sucking up crap from customers without proper training ... getting PAID to attend training is the BEST job in the world! Not to mention free curry puff and nescafe during break time laughing.gif

hey look at the bright side......$1800 sit and eat and learn something which definetly take time and money to train u guys..i worst...lower salary and lesser benefits...if confirm same salary...same case like u..3 weeks induction and 3 weeks training then tons of test and u think working in cc is easy....NO PUBLIC HOLIDAYS EITHER!

after talking to mad crazy customers i dream of work and i didnt have my period for 1 month! but then think about it....i really apprieate other jobs and i find communicating with other people easier

Theres one company with the name of C**com...

i have found in life that the solution is almost always shorter than the problem itself. unless you're doing mathematics!

if it takes 1 hour to work out a solution, why spend 3 hours brooding over something? a person will end up spending 4 hours on the issue. that's not being fair to ourselves when we should be happy with our life.

so we should spend less time living with a problem and more time working on it as during that period our problems get reduced and the fun is in finding the quickest way out of anything we don't like.

Wow, getting paid for just sitting & listening. That was what my 1st month of job in a bank is about. I just sit there for a month, get my pay cheque. then training then only do real work. tongue.gif But no longer work in a bank. That was AGES ago.

ur obviously new to the working world.

No call centres in the world would want a newbie without any training talking to their customer.

Imagine putting urself at customer shoe...call up c**com and get stupid reply or a personel unable to answer to your queries of what you wanted to know. This would definitely pissed off the customer ( i know i would BIG time).

Giving u training is for your benefits the more you learn and absorb the better u r equipt to face the customer (and ur work enviroment). Knowing ur ways and how to go about doing things and settling customer's dissatisfaction. The training is not only for this job, what you have learn can use and apply it to your future work as well. Telling ppl you have been trained by C**lcom is better than telling new potential employer I have never had any training before. Getting people to train newbies also takes up company's time and money. They are investing in your talent.

If you go out to the customer service world unequipt with the necessary information, imagine getting customer complains before the month end, worst still customer writting in a formal complain of rude, bad customer service they are getting ! How would this look in your future resume ? to ur boss or superior's eyes on your performance ? that time, dont even think about a confirmation, raise or even bonus. If you dont get fired (worst thing can happen to a person's working life / resume & credibility ok) then thats lucky already.

Long haul, you are getting paid at the training too so what is your complain ?

dood, getting paid 1.8-2k for the first mth doing nothing but learn is the next best thing u get when u start working man !, they teach u n they pay u n not to mention u'll get an employment too, i getting paid less than tat n im working in customer service line n im like an kevlar vest for maxis, protecting them from the verbal bullets all those angry customers spray almost everyday at my centre sad.gif

im even seeking a better employment n im looking for something like 1.8-2k or above, dam i guess it's time to move over to the competitor's yard, LOL ! so are they still recruiting ? tell em' someone from his arch enemy company is planning to migrate muahahhaha tongue.gif

ur obviously new to the working world.

No call centres in the world would want a newbie without any training talking to their customer.

Imagine putting urself at customer shoe...call up c**com and get stupid reply or a personel unable to answer to your queries of what you wanted to know. This would definitely pissed off the customer ( i know i would BIG time).

Giving u training is for your benefits the more you learn and absorb the better u r equipt to face the customer (and ur work enviroment). Knowing ur ways and how to go about doing things and settling customer's dissatisfaction. The training is not only for this job, what you have learn can use and apply it to your future work as well. Telling ppl you have been trained by C**lcom is better than telling new potential employer I have never had any training before. Getting people to train newbies also takes up company's time and money. They are investing in your talent.

If you go out to the customer service world unequipt with the necessary information, imagine getting customer complains before the month end, worst still customer writting in a formal complain of rude, bad customer service they are getting ! How would this look in your future resume ? to ur boss or superior's eyes on your performance ? that time, dont even think about a confirmation, raise or even bonus. If you dont get fired (worst thing can happen to a person's working life / resume & credibility ok) then thats lucky already.

Long haul, you are getting paid at the training too so what is your complain ?

Totally agreed with Skype...Try imagine customer calling in to ask questions and you cant ans their ques...they will scold you like hell...eg, 'what are you doing in customer service when you cant even ans my ques? You did better go home...quit the job...you are useless...' / 'Pass me to someone who knows better...you are no use at all...' These are only some of the feedbacks...there are more which are much more sarcastic...better be well prepared then being embrassed (embrassed yourself i mean)...Lucky you the company provide training and such high salary...I took up such job w/out any training and got scolded so often...darn it...So dont complain and enjoy your job... GOOD LUCK! smile.gif

Like CheekyBoy, get paid to sit down.... wahlaoooo them good.

Most Malaysian company like that one... culture

Work for Govt. Work half day... get paid full day! (depend on which dept)

Anyway, I use to be subscriber... I also thought they S.

Now DiGi user!

Well if you still dont like... like ShadowPrincess said... Quit!

But find another job first... get paid to find another job.... wahlaooo smile.gif