Sign in to follow this  
judymaccolm

Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk Adds Creaminess and Taste To Any Cuisine

[size=2][font=Century Gothic][size=2]Remember the creamy, rich taste of nasi lemak, refreshing bubur cha cha or piquant chicken curry? There are tastes and textures so unique that there are no substitutes and this includes fresh coconut milk. [/size][/font]

[size=2][font=Century Gothic]This Ramadan and Hari Raya embrace the traditional goodness of coconut milk and explore new taste sensations with Ayam Brand ™ Coconut Milk that is preservative-free, coloring-free, with no added flavorings or Mono Sodium Glutamate (MSG). [/font]

[font=Century Gothic]Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk is as fresh and natural as it gets, preserving the great taste with the convenience of simply cutting a tab to enjoy the uniqueness of coconut milk. [/font]

[font=Century Gothic]Squeezed from selected ripe coconuts, then sealed in convenient tetra packs using Ultra High Temperature (UHT) technology, it is as fresh as squeezing by hand but without the hassle of cleaning up after. Hygienically prepared, it has a shelf life of up to 18 months and will keep for up to three days after opening when refrigerated. [/font]

[font=Century Gothic][b]Nutritional benefit [/b][/font]

[color=#262626][font=Century Gothic]The saturated fat in coconut milk is mainly lauric acid, a medium chain fatty acid, which is easier to metabolize compared to long chain fatty acids that are found in sunflower, soy and safflower oil. The lauric acid found in coconut milk has antimicrobial, anti fungal and anti protozoal properties to protect the body from infections and viruses.[/font][/color]

[color=#262626][font=Century Gothic]Coconut milk is also a good weapon in fighting against hyperlipidemia – the condition of high concentration of cholesterol in the body that can cause cardiovascular diseases. [/font][/color]

[color=#262626][font=Century Gothic]Coconut milk contains vitamins C and E, potassium, iron and other important minerals.[/font][/color]

[color=#262626][font=Century Gothic]For those who are lactose intolerant, coconut milk is the best substitute for dairy products. [/font][/color]

[font=Century Gothic][b]Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk [/b]comes in two sizes – the family-size Coconut Milk 1000ml and the Coconut Milk 200ml to cater to different needs. For those watching their weight there is Trim Coconut Milk 200 ml that has the same great taste but is formulated with 45% less fat to reduce calories. [/font]

[font=Century Gothic][b]Serving suggestions[/b][/font]

[font=Century Gothic][b]Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk [/b]is perfect no matter the level of your cooking skill and goes amazingly well with diverse cuisine. For a traditional experience use it in making[b] [/b]fragrant [i]nasi lemak[/i] with chicken rendang or spicy chicken curry, indulge your sweet tooth with [i]tepung pelita[/i] and [i]bubur chacha[/i] or try it in tasty chilled fruit smoothies. Perfect for festive specialties such as [i]lemang[/i] for Hari Raya Puasa, [i]kuih kapit[/i] and steamed sticky rice cake ([i]nian gao[/i]) for Chinese New Year or crispy coconut milk [i]murukku[/i] for Deepavali. Coconut milk is an excellent substitute for cream in French sauces and makes mouthwatering ice creams, too. The possibilities are endless.[/font]

[font=Century Gothic]Households need not worry about a possible shortage of coconut milk during festive seasons, as Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk is readily[b] [/b]available at retail outlets nationwide. [/font]

[font=Century Gothic][b]Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk [/b]usually[b] [/b]retails at RM 9 per 1000ml (equivalent to five coconuts), which is suitable for [/font][/size][/size][size=2][size=2][font=Century Gothic]food services, large families or festive cooking, and RM2.30 per 200ml pack (equivalent to on[/font][/size][/size][font=Century Gothic][size=2]e coconut). Trim coconut milk 200ml usually retails at RM2.20, and is ideal for weight watchers and also to make light curries or thinner gravies.[/size][/font]

[size=2][size=2][font=Century Gothic]The complete range of Ayam Brand™ healthy and convenient products are available at retail outlets nationwide. Please visit us at [color=#0000FF][u][url="http://www.ayambrand-recipes.com"]http://www.ayambrand-recipes.com[/url][/u][/color] for more ways to enjoy coconut milk! [/font][/size][/size] Edited by judymaccolm