Sign in to follow this  
nonon

I have problem with my boyfriend

My bf seems still a very childish boy. When i first know him, i think he is cute and energetic and likes to talk a lots of jokes and so called nonsense, make me happy.
i admit we had a great time especially during our 1st 6 mths of dating, he always make me laugh and cheer me up with all kind of surprise and sweet talk etc
However, after 2 yrs, he still no change at all; i start thinking he is not mature enough; he likes to play games, he can sit in front of pc the whole except going to toilet. Now worse, he can play ipad games whole weekends, even i ask him go out watch movie with me; he also don't want.
and there are some other things which quite hard for me to share with you guys here...

I am very confused, I really don't like this kind of lifestyle; his behaviour still like a kid; like never ever think abt our future; but i still likes him so much, he still consider a decent man with no bad habit like gambling or what; what should i do to make him change?
But i really don't want to waste my time anymore if he goes on like this... help me ;"(

how old is he and how old are you?

maturity is not judged by a guy's interest in video games. it doesn't matter how old they are ... maturity is judged by the ability to handle serious things seriously, and to plan for the future. Have you made any attempts to talk to him about your concerns?

We have been quarrel for the last whole week; I'm tired.
He is 25.
Every time when I try to talk to him he juz ignore me & nvr take things serious, I'm really really very tired

[quote name='nonon' timestamp='1344518486' post='611686']
We have been quarrel for the last whole week; I'm tired.
He is 25.
Every time when I try to talk to him he juz ignore me & nvr take things serious, I'm really really very tired
[/quote]
it's probably the way you are talking to him. if you're upset or angry, do not try to talk to him about serious things. don't accuse him, don't tear him down, because of course he's not going to listen to you.

hi girl, how long you have being together with him? did you ask yourself do you understand this man?
if things doesn't work out maybe you should consider to move on.....

[quote name='yeeling4ever' timestamp='1347909725' post='612943']
If not suitable, find someone else. alot people will appreciate you
[/quote]

thank you :)

You talk about ur bf beijng childish. You yourself being fickle you dont take into account? How o9ld are you btw?

nonon, I suggest you think about this comment.