Sign in to follow this  
digicrox

Model Feature :: Endalince

Should there be any Setapak/Melawati MYB members, we can meet up with Endalince for yumcha! happy.gif

user posted image

i like the b&w shots and the 1 in beach.....so nice !...

hahah..i think papa won have a son too soon....or not he also want the handsome son for him... tongue.gif

Haiya ... FIRST get me a 'mama' lar ... papa very lonely ler ... sad.giftongue.gif

how lonely can u be when u are always surrounded by hot chicks..

besides, who needs a mama when u got unlimited number of angels around u..

I wanna live your life man..

A very casual look ... taken during the 2005 Super GT Championship at Sepang Intl Circuit.

user posted image

me luv tis pic..hehe..kinda like d gurl in novels..very mysterious n yet sweet.not 2 get innocent too

Okay come ... I will exchange with you for ONE month. Remember, you'll need to shoot at least 6 girls next month, KL Fashion Week catwalk events, pay the bill, pay the loans and get ready to edit hundreds of photos and upload dozens of photos using just ONE month! laughing.gif

I dun mind shooting at leat 6 gurls a month, attending the fashion week events...

but spare me the bills, can't withstand seeing my money flowing out rather than coming in.

I dun mind shooting at leat 6 gurls a month, attending the fashion week events...

but spare me the bills, can't withstand seeing my money flowing out rather than coming in.

Good, then you won't be able to live my life then laughing.gif

hey hey.hey........i agree of that...!wat make my papa feel he's lonely..when there is a lot of pretty daughter surrounding u..hahaha tongue.gif ..i try my best to get my papa a good mama lar!~ wink.gif

hey hey.hey........i agree of that...!wat make my papa feel he's lonely..when there is a lot of pretty daughter surrounding u..hahaha tongue.gif ..i try my best to get my papa a good mama lar!~ wink.gif

Yalah yalah you very SMART! Later that mama will stop me from shooting all my daugthers, then you CHIALAT! laughing.gif

she really got a "lady" look...the bridal shot is great!.digicrox got anymore shots of her in wedding gown?

she's slowly taking my breathe away..... biggrin.gif

she's's really pretty.. i like the indoor shots taken in PD one. like what we usually see those model's pic in magazine.