Sign in to follow this  
haute_couture

Brazilian wax

Ohhh!!! TQ aileen!!!

but do u by any chance have their number?? wanna call for appt smile.gif

ya, i ve their name card at home. will post it here later tonite ok? but im not sure whether the service is ok or not.. maybe u should ask other ppl that been there before smile.gif

You can try Ozmosis Spa @

1st floor, 14 & 16, Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru

Tel: 2287 0380

The price is around RM130. not sure got increase or not. Oh btw, not sure they double dip the spatula or have revise on the price. Never been there before.

i tot it will be painful for 1st timers??

strawberrybaby, first tiem maybe kan cheong but then not bad la.. it's SHIIOKKK after that.. hahahaha

ya, i ve their name card at home. will post it here later tonite ok? but im not sure whether the service is ok or not.. maybe u should ask other ppl that been there before smile.gif

thanks aileen.. but if u did there before, any idea they're professional? hygenic most impt..

The price is around RM130. not sure got increase or not. Oh btw, not sure they double dip the spatula or have revise on the price. Never been there before.

thanks too shazzac.. but when u were saying double dip the spatula... how come got spatula? those i didn nv use wo.... hMmm... blink.gif

yea... pandai me, i did it myself. dry.gif messy messy. haha.. now i just shave.

u darn geng... salute salute...

but shave i dont like cos the hair will grew more messy or rough... isnt it? i prefer all root removed out.. tongue.gif

Hmm~~ Isn't that a lil expensive?

The first time I got mine done in Australia, the beautician told me that if the weather is hot, the hair grows faster. I did mine during winter and didn't really notice if the hair grew faster.

Normally how long will the wax last?

yeaps. there are plenty in bangsar.

jln telawi, bangsar village etc. go check it out. not sure bout the prices.

thanks too shazzac.. but when u were saying double dip the spatula... how come got spatula? those i didn nv use wo.... hMmm... blink.gif

There is 2 types of waxing. 1 is with waxing strip. another one with a wax liquid thingy. the one i'm talking about is the liquid one. i heard its better for skin. double dip means:

the beautician only have 1 bowl of wax liquid for everyone. if she double dip means after she apply the wax on u, then she dip the same spatula into the liquid bowl. not hygienic right?

Hmm~~ Isn't that a lil expensive?

The first time I got mine done in Australia, the beautician told me that if the weather is hot, the hair grows faster. I did mine during winter and didn't really notice if the hair grew faster.

Normally how long will the wax last?

I'm not sure.

There is 2 types of waxing. 1 is with waxing strip. another one with a wax liquid thingy. the one i'm talking about is the liquid one. i heard its better for skin. double dip means:

the beautician only have 1 bowl of wax liquid for everyone. if she double dip means after she apply the wax on u, then she dip the same spatula into the liquid bowl. not hygienic right?

ewww..... totally unhygienicc..

the one which i normally go in sg more hygienic.. they uses new one whenver.. hmm think i better ask how they gonna do it first before heading to their store..

wut's ta difference of brazillian wax with other waxes?

thanks becky.. will have to find one day go round.. else wonder if yellow pages can find their contacts..

Ferrarihotbabe,

how long did urs last? frm what i knw from the beautician, she mentioned the first time u did maybe about 3 weeks u will see lil bulu grow.. but the more u wax.. heard the bulu will become lesser.. so.. not sure abt that yet.

jenzl

i know know two.. brazilian and bikini wax. brazilian if everything off! bikini wax wise, just the bikini line.. so still have hair in the midle and some part of ur area..

as for micbabe.. i am not sure.. i didnt bother much abt embarrasment that time.. biggrin.gif

Ferrarihotbabe,

how long did urs last? frm what i knw from the beautician, she mentioned the first time u did maybe about 3 weeks u will see lil bulu grow.. but the more u wax.. heard the bulu will become lesser.. so.. not sure abt that yet.

Yea, mine just lasted for a lil more than two weeks. It was rather painful so I have only done it once so I'm not sure if the lesser-hair thingy is true.

thanks aileen.. but if u did there before, any idea they're professional? hygenic most impt..

hi beeboo, sorry for the late reply... was busy past few days unsure.gif

here re the details of glitters

madeline teh (0122098989)

tel: 0377108813 (for an appointment)

im not sure whether they professional or not, its a small shop and quite lots of ppl everytime i pass by the shop... im not sure whether they do double dip or not.. u can call and ask smile.gif

thanks aileen..

will call them soon! wink.gif

keke. when like goin for papsmear in front of d doctor heh. anyway i will try someday when im free. anyone wanna teman me and wax also? ekkeke.

Hello! Abit late I know but just found this thread... I just did a brazilian at Mid Valley. It's a nail studio. The place looks a bit like a store room, at first soo darn scared coz it was my first time. But the lady (her name's Chris) is darn professional lor... Not uncomfortable at all, she says they've been doing it for many years. They do a really clean job and their clientele includes a lot of foreigners so they make sure they do it good. I did a bikini wax at Clarins but they din't do a very satisfactory job. The Brazilian wax only cost me RM70...and they do all sorts of wax jobs (anything you want to cabut also they do for you tongue.gif). I was very happy with the wax job and will definitely go again. The shop is at the wing where Strudels is at.

Long Nail Studio - Nails, manicure, pedicure, bikini wax, Brazillian

Lot F-080, First Floor, Mid Valley Megamall, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03 2284 7899