Sign in to follow this  
haute_couture

Brazilian wax

for brazillian wax.. will the hair grow back again? esp at the private parts ? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]

[quote name='DOM' date='13 April 2008 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1208019887' post='487987']
hi, im staying in Johor Bahru, anyone knows any where in Johor Bahru provide Brazilian Wax service?
I'm first timer...can't and daren't to imagine how pain it is.scared..
[/quote]

Hi! i just moved to JB and found a very good place for brazilian wax!! it's called BROW BAR - located in Molek area - their number is 07-3524322. This place is better than the one i used to go to in PJ.. and they are cheaper too!

[quote name='Virgo_gal' date='26 February 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1267172405' post='579374']
Anyone knows any salon in Penang that offers Brazilian waxing service? I had my first Brazilian waxing session at madeline Waxing Salon at The Gardens when I went to KL for holiday and I would give a thumbs up for their service. I like the hairless and clean feeling after the waxing; so now I'm looking for a salon to have my second Brazilian waxing done.
[/quote]

You can do it it Gurney Plaza. There is a place called Fluff.

[quote name='Fish Huey' date='17 June 2010 - 11:27 AM' timestamp='1276745245' post='585088']
for brazillian wax.. will the hair grow back again? esp at the private parts ? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Yes, it will grow back.....start to grow back after 2-3 weeks.
Your should try it...it is a good experience.....once you do it...you will always want to do.....coz it feels very smooth and clean.

[quote name='PeterPan' date='08 August 2010 - 01:54 PM' timestamp='1281246859' post='587287']
Yes, it will grow back.....start to grow back after 2-3 weeks.
Your should try it...it is a good experience.....once you do it...you will always want to do.....coz it feels very smooth and clean.
[/quote]

i'm just wondering, how long must your hair (whatever part) be in order for them to do waxing?
I shave but always shave or pluck when it grows a little bit and of course tired of shaving/plucking and wld like to try waxing:)

[quote name='eve_jann' date='24 August 2010 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1282641601' post='588114']
i'm just wondering, how long must your hair (whatever part) be in order for them to do waxing?
I shave but always shave or pluck when it grows a little bit and of course tired of shaving/plucking and wld like to try waxing:)
[/quote]

Hmm...if I remember correctly, it should be half cm or 1cm. The hair needs to be resonably long for the wax to be able to grab the hair properly. If the hair is too long, usually they will trim it first.
Go ahead and give it a try!
However might feel a bit shy and and you might get turned on sometimes lying naked there and somebody touching your body coz of the sensation.
Happen to me a couple of times.....while lying naked and the person trimming my armpit hair.....i got aroused.....I guess it's normal......the waxer is quite profession and I guess they are used to it.

wow when i 1st mention tat i'm thinking of getting myself B-w,my mom was like wth no way!
so instead of B-w myself,i'm thinking of my other body part.
i heard tat the hair will grow finer if i plucked it or something,is it true?
cause my armpit hair bcum more n rough after i plucked it myself.^_^
since then,i dun dare to do anythg to my armpit hair adi

too many choices.. cant decide to choose which outlet to do for my 1st time... should i choose Strips Curve or Glitters One U? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] - i'm staying at PJ area -

[quote name='eleng' timestamp='1296273535' post='592489']
too many choices.. cant decide to choose which outlet to do for my 1st time... should i choose Strips Curve or Glitters One U? [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img] - i'm staying at PJ area -
[/quote]

Thi I would suggest Strip at the Curve. I do mine there and I like their service. However they usually keep pestering me to take the package....I usually decline.

I would love to try Brazilian wax at Strip in the Curve.... but I checked the website, there are many options for the wax, e.g. crack, bikini line etc. There are also two types, i.e. hard and soft/ combi.
Really have no idea which one shall I go for my first time...
Anyone got any suggestion/ idea?

hi..

u can try it in Zen Soul Wax Spa now... its RM65, comes with tea, aloe-vera gel for after treatment, they put eye pillow to make u feel relax and a bolster to hold, for the uninviting pain.

but i like it cz the place is so relaxing and clean

Try it.. they r in Desa Sri Hartamas 0362012777

hi..

u can try it in Zen Soul Wax Spa now... its RM65, comes with tea, aloe-vera gel for after treatment, they put eye pillow to make u feel relax and a bolster to hold, for the uninviting pain.

but i like it cz the place is so relaxing and clean

Try it.. they r in Desa Sri Hartamas 0362012777

Hey hot ladies..many out there looking for a good or perhaps the best place for brazillian ??? I am very sure of dat.. i was one of them before I tried many in KL, Bangsar like rupinis, strip, taras, saluga..I have recently found tis beauty place in bangsar call rihana "sumthin" oppsite pelita, next to alrajhi bank .. they were very gentle, hygenic and wonderful, pleasant treatment .. hard wax is highly recomended..its RM85, comes with tea, cooling gel for after treatment, they put eye pillow to make u feel relax and a bolster to hold for the pain. but trust me they are less pain than the normal wax.. they have member points and etc..u shud try it and will not regret ..

another best part is they have eyebrow threading, ear candling , facials and etc and the same place.. really awesome place and environtment .. let me know if u find a better place and I will try there too :P

Hie .. I am new here. Just did my virgin Brazilian waxing in Honeypot. They are located in BSC and 1-Utama. I strongly recommend them~! Contrary to other reviews, it was almost painless! Trust me, I have extremely low tolerance to pain! The therapist are fast and gentle. Honeypot only uses hard wax for Brazilian and it cost RM98. Can't wait to head back there for my second appointment! :thumbup1:

I have a question though ... why does it itch 2-3 days after a Brazilian?

[quote name='GeriYin' timestamp='1309834662' post='597398']
Hie .. I am new here. Just did my virgin Brazilian waxing in Honeypot. They are located in BSC and 1-Utama. I strongly recommend them~! Contrary to other reviews, it was almost painless! Trust me, I have extremely low tolerance to pain! The therapist are fast and gentle. Honeypot only uses hard wax for Brazilian and it cost RM98. Can't wait to head back there for my second appointment! :thumbup1:

I have a question though ... why does it itch 2-3 days after a Brazilian?
[/quote]

great.. i shud try next time.. but u know something i really love tis place in bangsar which i tried..no itch, no swelling and etc .. they are having tis promotion and its only RM85 .. and they too ONLY recommend hard wax for brazillian...anyone here knows why ?

and the best part was .. it actually comes with a refreshing tea, aloe-vera gel for after treatment, they put eye pillow to make u feel relax and a bolster to hold for the uninviting pain. BUT.. the therapist just had the skills to do it in 15 minutes .. less painful .. i think i shud just go back to them ..any suggestion ?

wooops i forgot to mention who they are.. its Rihanna's Beauty i think .. Opposite Restaurant Pelita and Next to AlRajhi bank (first floor) call for appointment - 03 2201 8183

I just had mine done at Summer Waxing in Bangsar 2 weeks ago.
Bought the coupon from the coupon websites at a cheaper price.
I topped up another RM30 for full hard wax.
It was much better than my first one at glitters.
The therapist who did for me is very well-verse in bikini hair and talked to me during the process.
She's not that pushy but very courteous and polite.
Now when I have my period, it makes it so easy to clean :)

By the way, I have an extra coupon that I'm thinking of selling for full hard wax brazilian. RM48 instead of RM119. Kindly let me know if anyone is interested ya. :-)

[quote name='prettikat' timestamp='1208526547' post='489243']
Never tried Strip but I go to Glitters@1U. Small place but still very professional. You also get a card that gives you 10-30% discount as you go for each subsequent visit. I get the Hollywood or XXX or all off for about RM 90 (the first time). The best thing? My bf (now fiance) gives me the money for it and then goes sit at Starbucks while I get it done [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
[/quote]

LUCKY YOU ! XD

[quote name='beeboo' timestamp='1137474938' post='211435']
[b]QUOTE[/b] (Strawberrybaby @ Jan 17 2006, 12:05 AM)i tot it will be painful for 1st timers??
strawberrybaby, first tiem maybe kan cheong but then not bad la.. it's SHIIOKKK after that.. hahahaha
[/quote]

yes, really feel gan cheong at that time!

[quote name='DOM' timestamp='1208019887' post='487987']
hi, im staying in Johor Bahru, anyone knows any where in Johor Bahru provide Brazilian Wax service?
I'm first timer...can't and daren't to imagine how pain it is.scared..
[/quote]

hi,

Just wanna share with you about this home base brazilian wax service at johor bahru...

[url="http://browlicious.blogspot.com/"]http://browlicious.blogspot.com/[/url]

I go to strips bangsar. They are pretty pro. Graduated from bikini waxing to IPL :)

Edited by Trinxx