Sign in to follow this  
haute_couture

Brazilian wax

Haha I know I said before that I'm scared of even doing a bikini wax cos its painful, but I was reading an article the other day about brazilian waxing and lightbulb.gif "Hmm...this is interesting...."

Anyone has any experiences to share? And where can I do it, for how much?

Ozmosis Spa in Bangsar Telawi does it for about 100+ also.

I've never done it before but basically:-

brazalian wax is that they wax everything, u are as smooth as a baby, everything will be waxed away n i mean everything... wink.gif

Bikini wax is just the sides that will be clean.

tongue.gif heard brazilian is VERY painful...n very itchy when it grows back wor...

chinadoll Posted on Oct 6 2005, 04:04 PM

wat is the difference in bikini and brazilian wax? 

Bikini wax which means only wax between the XXXX

Brazilian wax which means completely wax all the XXXX

hopefully u can understand.. tongue.gif

I've done brazilian wax in Thailand not in KL. Maybe you can go to a beauty salon, they might have a brazilian wax. I think, its not expensive.

bikini wax means they only wax the sides where your legs meet your *ahem* and brazilian wax usually means they wax everything but leave one strip of hair in the centre but i think thats gross so if i do it i'll just take everything off...

er... 2 of my frens did brazilian wax for less than rm50 le. but where i sudah lupa le. they say very airy one le. hehe...

no prob. but u really must hope tat i remember le. coz i oso wanna try out. hehe

I went to this nail salon in 1Utama yesterday for a pedicure. They do Brazilian waxing, too. It's called Glitters Salon or Glitters Nails, at the connecting parts between the new and the old wing.

I'm not sure how much it is, though.

JenniJane Posted on Oct 8 2005, 04:17 PM

fiona: hows after wax? ok? issit really pokey after tat? pain when waxing? 

the first time it was painful cry.gif of course when it grown hair, it made me crazy!!!! itchy.. furious.gif

i used to painful when i'm waxing but now I don't feel painful or embrassed anymore. After waxing I feel that it's CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE! tongue.gif When it grows hair I don't feel very itchy problem...

oh maybe get use it liao? hmm i wanna try also. anywhere good and cheap? maybe can check out the 1u one. but not embarassin meh? hav to take out eevrything in front a stranger ar.

Well, its just a job for them, they're probably used to it already lah. Like going to see gynaecologist also need to remove everything wert smile.gif

anyone have any idea where in KL have? i miss it since i got back to KL.. sad.gif

anyone have any idea where in KL have? i miss it since i got back to KL.. sad.gif

u can try glitters nails salon at one u old wing there (above Coffee Bean and TGIF restaurant) .. they require for appointment 1 day before for Brazilian Waxing

enjoy ya biggrin.gif

Ohhh!!! TQ aileen!!!

but do u by any chance have their number?? wanna call for appt smile.gif

not very painful la foxy.. just that moment only..

after that maybe a bit then ok already... girls should try it once in their lifetime! tongue.gif

OMG.. u DIY??? can see the bulu bulu at the end ???

u use mirror har? whoaa...... you thumbup.gif i surrender.gif hahahaha