Sign in to follow this  
Fiona

Cigarettes...

How many Packs Per Day? How Long?

I've been smoking since I was 23 years old. Now I am trying to cut down my cigarettes. Sometimes I'm smoke 8 or less pe day.

i never try to smoke b4....never touch oso....

but all my frens around me r smoker

I've been smoking since I was 23 years old.  Now I am trying to cut down my cigarettes.  Sometimes I'm smoke 8 or less pe day.

16 years already. dunno how many per day as there are a few boxes opened here and there wherever i am. me also cutting down slowly since last week.

yikpeng Posted on Oct 6 2005, 02:06 AM

i never try to smoke b4....never touch oso....

but all my frens around me r smoker 

makeupjunk Posted on Oct 6 2005, 01:15 AM

last time used to smoke too, but already totally quit it! for health purposes. 

good!!

thumbup.gif

luvlade Posted on Oct 6 2005, 06:45 AM

i just starting to smoke... not long ago... a month and a half i guess hehehe but its a light ciggy tho... 

have u thought wanna to give up?

cossie Posted on Oct 6 2005, 08:53 AM

QUOTE (Fiona @ Oct 6 2005, 04:29 AM)

I've been smoking since I was 23 years old.  Now I am trying to cut down my cigarettes.  Sometimes I'm smoke 8 or less pe day. 

16 years already. dunno how many per day as there are a few boxes opened here and there wherever i am. me also cutting down slowly since last week. 

good.. i know sometimes its difficult to give up especially 'STRESS'! blowup.gif

all my friends here want me to give up... they always telling me 'THIS IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!'

smokers r stubborn and never take advices. the choice is theirs anyway. we can advice a mouthful, but the decision is theirs to take shutup.gif

4 years and counting.

One and a half packs a day when I was 18 unsure.gif

But the number has declined drastically through the years though biggrin.gif A pack lasts me about 3 days now.

actually, it's better to quit smoking. ever since i quit, feel that can breath better, glowing skin too. luvlade, since u just started to pick it up, keep it as little stick as possible lah, though u smoke light ciggie. smoking really not good for health. i remmebr last time when ex call me middle in the night for breakup, i smoke all night long, then the nx morning, i looked like hell. makeup also couldn't help. but, now it's over lah, of course.

i dun think smoking gives me bad complexion...i think before i started smoking my complexion was worst..now not many pimples de..

i'm not a heavy smoker...i can quit if i want to...the thing is i dun want to quit only...ahhaha

started smoking since end of last year..

smoke about 15 sticks a day..

we're all nicotine addicts. anyway, i heard from a pal that around 2015 a few SEA nations will have a total tobacco ban in unison.

i guess that is the best way to quit since we'd have lots of moral support.

hope i live to see that day.

i hate smokers...smokers are bunch of stupid idiots... mad.gif

marlboro full flava smoker here biggrin.gif since i was 19 ler. now less liao ler. one box of 20 can last 2 days. for those who still wanna smoke, its ok la cos, smoking will kill u slowly ma, who's in the rush?

we're all nicotine addicts. anyway, i heard from a pal that around 2015 a few SEA nations will have a total tobacco ban in unison.

i guess that is the best way to quit since we'd have lots of moral support.

hope i live to see that day.

Kev said that din he? Banning Smoking in 10 years time.. haha..

Smoking handrolls nowadays.. pretty good.. kekekke

Tried taking cigarette...but didnt get addicted...

I heard that nicotine helps to keep us awake...my friends will suddenly bcome heavy smokers when it comes to exam time...as they need to stay awake during the nites to study...they will take nicotine to keep them fresh...wont last long juz half n hr and they will need to go replenish...I ask y not take cafein instead...with this they wont need to rep every half n hr...they ans that wid nicotine you still can sleep when u want to but caffeine...it keeeps you awake all nite long...wanna sleep also cannot sleep although you are very tired...thats y they turn to nicotine...

PS. Not sure if thats juz an excuse...but I agreed with the fact that taking caffeine is not the rite choice if u wanna stay awake...it is torturing instead...

Didn't try before, don't intend to try, the smell just push me away, don't want to touch either but touched before due to work purposes ... hahaha ... BUT ... everyone is a second hand smoker ... haha ...

luvlade Posted on Oct 7 2005, 05:17 AM

fiona: i wanna stop when i got a bf... prob if with my ex bf, i will definately STOP! hahaha  am i stubborn too? 

ok. I don't think u r stubborn.... Y? because i am a smoker haahhahah!!!! biggrin.gif

never and will not smoke~ i can't stand the smell, esp when a some1 smokes in a lift, i will hold my breath and get out of the lift gasping for air sad.gif

been smoking since i'm 14 yrs old ... tried to quit but hard snifff ... =.=' now a pack last me for 1 day and a half ... before it used to be a pack a day ....

started with few sticks a day...

went up to 1 pack a day

shot up to 1.5 packs a day or even 2 during arguments and breakup

stabalise at roughly 1 pack a day on average

been smoking since 1993...

oh fellow mybians, i do realli care for u ..yes i doo....i know u r stubborn but;

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

but oooh, those lungs are cool thou...

bwahahahahaa..