Sign in to follow this  
proflim

Dubai roaming... How much??!!

Hello all, want to get some opinion form all of u abt the roaming lah… im getting info from internet and getting more confuse!!!
Anyone expert in using roaming service here??? I will travel to Middle East county soon for 1 month and will visit a few places there…..
im now not sure want to activate my roaming service here or get a prepaid roaming there??? Im worried that do I have to get roaming at each stop??? :redindian:

roaming sure expensive la..
why not you call your phone comp to check la,
if you not going to use phone a lot so no need, if you gg for biz trip then u might need to call a lot..

I think is better to activate your roaming service here, in case you need to make any emergency call. You can always try to reduce the usage by using apps like whatsapp, skype, etc, if you have a smart phone.

Hey gal, actually the cost depend on ur usage and how long u will be there......
I have an bad experience when i in Bahrain last time
That time im using my previous telco... when arrive there want to activated... they said that telco not their partner there... so cannot activated for me woh... :mumbling:
So now im using the Cel com Unlimited Data Roaming whenever I go oversea lol..
For Middle East I think they may covered Bahrain, Saudi lol… not sure abt that… Edited by vicobing

[quote name='vicobing' timestamp='1342575391' post='610559']
Hey gal, actually the cost depend on ur usage and how long u will be there......
I have an bad experience when i in Bahrain last time
That time im using my previous telco... when arrive there want to activated... they said that telco not their partner there... so cannot activated for me woh... :mumbling:
So now im using the Cel com Unlimited Data Roaming whenever I go oversea lol..
For Middle East I think they may covered Bahrain, Saudi lol… not sure abt that…
[/quote]

hey baby....
Wah this data roaming really suit me man... cos I working as a consulant, every time travel around the world and only stop for a few days at a couple of places... Only pay RM38 per day If i got use!
The best thing is that no need to commit and no need to pay subscription feesss...
If u wanna know more here got one list of countries and their partner telcos hope it helps!
[url="http://www.celcom.com.my/international/rates-data.html"]http://www.celcom.com.my/international/rates-data.html[/url]

wah.. just need RM38 per day for unlimited and can get covered 58 countries.....
That just nice for me.... Now no worried anymore, i can start to pack my things for my trip...
Thanks all the advice from ur guys, love u all so much.... ;)