Sign in to follow this  
PastaFreak

Korean Hair Salons

Er.. hi [s]girls[/s] ladies.
Sorry for barging in here, but this was the only forum I could find when I googled
[b]"Malaysian Hairstylist Forum"[/b].

Having said that, I actually read through a few posts on hair salons but needed more information on hair salon, hence the registration and said thread.

Aside from that actually, I have a few other other questions to raise, but I decided to chuck it in under the Hair section because the first thing I thought about inquiring was the hair. So.. here goes.
[list=1]
[*]Anyone knows any Korean Hair Salons in within the Sri Hartamas area ?
[*]Anyone good with facial masks here ? Just wondering, does a milk facial mask work ? I found some milk facial mask online that combines a 2:1 ratio between flour and milk.
[*]Is Milk Facial Mask the same as Peeling Gel ?
[*]Is it recommended for [b]guys[/b] to get peeling gel ?
[*]Anyone using Biothermme here :P ?
[/list]

Er, to my first question, I think this my criteria for a hair salon, atm :X.[list]
[*]Budget, say.. maybe below 100 or 200 ? Just wanna fix my fringe, go back to unlayered hair
[*]Patient hair stylist, a dummy like me could use a bit of chit chatting, and most importantly, letting the stylist know what I want and not have some hair stylist assure me "this is good" and proceed to do something else
[*]Kim Hyun Joong hairstyle FTW #randomstatement.
[/list]

Uh, I'm sorry a guy like me is posting up in a forum meant for chicks only. I feel like some perverted soab/pedophile/flasher roaming around the forums that's supposed to be meant purely for girls and girls and.. girls.

Dear admins, if you see this and you [s]guys[/s] girls wouldn't be want me to stay here, could you please, at the very least ban my account after I get my answers ? Because I have no idea of where to ask for help ._.

By the way, if you guys still feel insecure, I just wanna say, I don't dig and am not in to girls, if you get what I mean..

But I'm not an ah gua either, spare me the stereotypings.
On the other hand.. HI LADIES :D, PLEASE HELP ME ?

Hi PastaFreak, nice to have you here :) It has been a long time since we got active guy members here.

Can't help you much on the hair stylist part, coz I normally just take any stylist who is available. Just curious, why Korean Hair Saloon?

[quote name='fred' timestamp='1341839575' post='610188']
Hi PastaFreak, nice to have you here :) It has been a long time since we got active guy members here.

Can't help you much on the hair stylist part, coz I normally just take any stylist who is available. Just curious, why Korean Hair Saloon?
[/quote]

Oh crap, sorry for the seriously late reply.

I escaped from the forum cause, after seeing no replies for 2 or 3 days, I thought I was getting alienated by users on this forum since I was a guy.

Why Korean Hair Salons ? Well, cause the hair I've been wanting to cut is a korean hair. Heck, even kept my long for 3 months sharp (it turned 3 months bout 3 days ago). Unless you can recommend someone who can do a superb job at it, then by all means do recommend :D. I'll provide the picture as well, so you got a rough idea if any hair salons other than Korean ones can do it.

[img]http://koreangossipgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/kimhyunjoongthefaceshop8_thumb.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.ktopia.net/images/stars/kimhyunjoong.png[/img]

Pretty much considering between the two of em. Just didn't wanna go have my hair cut without doing any homework no ?
Anyways, sorry sorry for the late reply.
It's so nice to have a guy respond to my thread, I thought I was gonna get flamed for being the non-female member here, so I just said I'm gay, figuring girls are much more comfortable around gay guys.

But, I was wrong :X. Edited by PastaFreak

Before the release of seven with Mount accompany went from 1.03 now quite busy recently,[url=http://www.diabloiiigold.com]D3 Gold[/url] so it is no time to continue to release. The purpose of this set is still the same, that is, want to give you a scientific fitted ideas, so as to achieve full anti, blood, steal relatively satisfied with the panel, looking pickup blood cells and other related additional properties and from what part of Value. Of course, these additional properties is not to say this one is the best,[url=http://www.diabloiiigold.com]buy d3 gold[/url] but also according to the specific circumstances of AH to decide, just an idea.