Sign in to follow this  
anthem

I tell lies because

April Fool.. (is legal to lie at that day.. ) smile.gif

no its not.. you LIAR!! tongue.gif

yes..it is.. if not why will someone so foolish to have an April Fool Day.. even malaysian celebrate it. smile.gif

u sed its legal to lie.. next april fool u call polis and say klcc got bomb then 1hr later call back and say aprils fool.. if you dont get sued in court.. then i'll believe u tongue.gif

LIAR!!!

u sed its legal to lie.. next april fool u call polis and say klcc got bomb then 1hr later call back and say aprils fool.. if you dont get sued in court.. then i'll believe u tongue.gif

LIAR!!!

lol.. then tell me at the first place who is so stupid to come out with this foolish idea of April Fool Day?

and btw, did you ever think of playing of april fool by calling polis to said klcc got bomb and then let the ppl panic and may create havoc there... and let ppl injure? this kind of thing i wont do... and also even if anything that call polic, hospital, by saying got bomb just becoz of april fool day.. dun u think is a bit too much?

but April Fool Day is the only day where you play pranks on people.. is either you kena ppl or ppl kena u... why you can't accept it?

btw, if you can tell me why this A.F Day is being created at the first place.. and why at the first place people from various countries are celebrate it then... meaning that if anyone that plays prank on A.F. Day they are liar? i mean of coz as long they play pranks that is harmless and wont hurt people in nature.. dun u think so?

okay.. sorrie... just can't understand why he cant understand the A.F.Day.. happy.gif

eyer i dowanna bite his head off.. yucks.. blekkss.. tongue.gif

haha...i don't want too... yucks...

smile.gif

i tell lies to save my A*s lor

i lied coz they'll be happier if dun tell the ugly truth

maywong: same here lmao, we gotta tell some little lies for the great good :P

tell lies because i need to ...