Sign in to follow this  
VeniceLok

All about whitening Product

Recently i notice there is a lot of small black spots appear on my arms and face, what should i do?
I bought some whitening mask but seems doesn't help at all, any solution?

[img]http://demandware.edgesuite.net/aagh_prd/on/demandware.static/Sites-Shiseido_US-Site/Sites-itemmaster_shiseido/default/v1341504009083/detail/9990000000022.jpg[/img]

[b] DESCRIPTION:[/b]

[color=#707070][font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif][size=3][left]
A super brightening serum created to diminish stubborn dark spots in 10 days and prevent future pigmentation from appearing. Formulated with smoothing and re-texturizing ingredients to enhance clarity and radiance for flawless, perfectly even-toned skin.[list]
[*]Developed with advanced Shiseido Multi-Action Brightening System+, targeting all types of hyper-pigmentation and their causes: dark spots, age spots, acne scars and uneven skin tones.
[*]Contains ME Complex (Yomogi Extract and Angelica Root Extract) to accelerate cell turnover and diminish and eliminate melanin pigment.
[/list]The recommended replenishment cycle for 30mL is 1 month and 50mL is 2 months. [/left][/size][/font][/color]

[img]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd420/shero80/dior.jpg[/img]

[size=3][color=#666666][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][left]A brightening day serum featuring Icelandic glacial water and Dior's exclusive Transparency Enhancing Complex. What it is formulated to do:This ultra-penetrating day serum delivers the highest concentration of brightening ingredients to help control DNA activity, brighten the skin, and reveal a perfectly even complexion. Powered by Dior's exclusive Transparency Enhancing Complex, a patented blend of natural ingredients, this unique formula targets DNA to visibly improve the five features that contribute to the skin's ability to reflect light: evenness, luminosity, moisture, texture, and plumpness. Skin is left brighter and the complexion is illuminated with a flawless radiance that is intensified day after day,[/left][/font][/color][/size]
[color=#666666][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left]30ml & 50ml[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[img]http://www.esteelauder.co.uk/products/images/311x311/WHYW_311x311.png[/img]

[color=#666666][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left]Deep down hydration and extra comfort in a refreshing, lightweight lotion.[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left]Helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier. [/left][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left]Absorbs instantly so skin feels smoother, supple, looks luminous and more even toned.[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[b]CYBERWHITE
BRILLIANT CELLS[/b]

[b]Finally, satisfy your quest to brighten the appearance dark spots and reveal your skin’s inner light. [/b]

[color=#666666][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left]From the world-renowned skincare labs of Estée Lauder Research comes [/left][/size][/font][/color][b]Full Spectrum Brightening.[/b][list]
[*]Addressing the multiple causes of overall skin dullness while brightening the look of every major dark spot.
[*]Creating a powerful synergistic system that helps reveal fresher, brighter cells for skin that looks lit from within.
[/list]
[color=#666666][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][left]Specifically created for and tested on Asian skin in Asia.[/left][/size][/font][/color]

[img]http://www.lancome.com.sg/img/_db/packshots/b_11064z.jpg[/img]
[size=3][color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Cream provides intense moisturization, re-plumps the skin and fades the appearance of dark spots. Its replumping action perfectly complements the performance of Blanc Expert GN-White Agefight™.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]The skin feels softer and more comfortable, firmer and smoother in order to better reflect the light and attenuate the appearance of dullness and dark spots for renewed radiance.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]* Dermatologist-tested. Suitable for sensitive skin.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]The new Whiteflow™ system is designed to fill skin with deep lasting moisture to "dilute" existing spots and replump skin from the inside. The lotus extract has been selected for its intense comforting and nourishing action.[/font][/color]
[b]Formulated to limit melanin production at the source[/b][color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif] with the combined action pof NeuroWhite™ System and ceramides. [/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]The rich and silky-soft texture layers perfectly with the Blanc Expert Spot
50ml[/font][/color][/size]

[b] Salon Product[/b]

[b] Royal White Skin Care[/b]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][img]http://royalwhiteskincare.com/image/data/datin%20loke.JPG[/img][/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4][b]Testimonial from Datin Loke: [/b][/size][/font]
[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][color=black]Before I came to know about Royal White products, I was using a very expensive Japanese whitening product which was quite effective on the dark spots on my face. However, [/color][color=black][b]after I started to use Royal White , I find that is more effective and I can see better results as the dark spots lightens faster.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][color=black]I am very happy and satisfied with this product.[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[b] Whitening Effects[/b]

[img]http://royalwhiteskincare.com/image/data/whitening-02.jpg[/img]
[b][size=4]Double whitening effect[/size][/b]

In 1989, kojic acid was first discovered as a natural by product from the Japanese mushroom. Since then it has been widely use as an effective skin lightening agent.

Kojic acid works by blocking the production of skin melanin. By exerting its effects directly on the tyrosinase enzyme present in melanocytes, it hampers the conversion of the amino acid tyrosine to melanin pigments. Further enhancing the disruption of melanin production is a non-carcinogenic and non-cytotoxic whitening agent called 4-butylresorcinol. This agent not only interferes with tyrosinase activity but suppresses the production of the tyrosinase enzyme as well. Therefore, this unique formula imposes a double blocking effect on the synthesis of melanin, endowing skin with a fairer look and lighter tone. This formula is clinically proven to reduce hyperpigmentation (including age spots, uneven skin tone, and sun-induced dark spots).

alternatively for more effective results, you may also try glutathione or just vitamin c injection. but if it's minor problems, I believe daily usage of whitening serum should be fine

[quote name='VeniceLok' timestamp='1340283856' post='609488']
Recently i notice there is a lot of small black spots appear on my arms and face, what should i do?
I bought some whitening mask but seems doesn't help at all, any solution?
[/quote]

[color=#ff00ff]Have u tried using sunblock for bothj face& neck?Lancome SPF 50 is a good product i would say..As for yur arms, try using Garnier Extra light body lotion.

As for any treatments, before using any whitening mask be it on the face or body, always exfoliate first to remove any dead skin cells that formed a layer of barrier so that the whitening ingredients can peneatrate deeper into ur skin to deliver its result :banging: [/color] Edited by d3vil doll

I have solutions to your whitening methods...i have [b]Gluta pills[/b]..[b]Gluta injections[/b] and [b]vitamin C and collagen[/b]..

Come add me in my facebook: [b]wira naga[/b]

p/s: my products are original..many docs came n buy from us too

u can use injection vitamin c + collagen and injection gluthatione for fast result. fastest in 24hour after injection. a few injections can resolve your problem (depend on your skin)

we provide on site injection (house or office) for you if you like.

our package is RM240 for each (vit c+ collagen + gluthathione)

do call me or sms me for futher info 011-15276272

I'm all about skin whitening!

Have tried products which work and do not work!

Read my reviews [url="http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/1/category/whitening/1.html"]here[/url]! :)

[quote name='shootingstar18' timestamp='1346393338' post='612523']
I'm all about skin whitening!

Have tried products which work and do not work!

Read my reviews [url="http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/1/category/whitening/1.html"]here[/url]! :)
[/quote]

Looks good.

[color=#604660][size=1]
[size=4]As ladies, we do know the importance of beauty and vanity. However, beauty is not just about stacking and piling tonnes and tonnes of make up on your face, which may result in repercussions, doing more harm than benefiting your skin and eventually, beauty.

Beauty begins with simple skin care tips that you should pay attention to and beauty also refers to natural beauty. Of course, it would be difficult to search for a lady with 100% flawless skin, but that does not mean it is impossible to work towards that.

Always remember that cosmetics can only do so much and if you don't wish to scare the hell outta people after removing your make up, or if you are ashamed to remove your make up and go bare faced in public, it simply means that you are acknowledging your skin problems. Why not then target these problematic areas by developing good skin care habits? They are not difficult to nurture and do not require deep pockets. Just really simple steps which can go a long way![/size][/size][/color]

[center][size=4][url=""][img]http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/9/12994775/5209046_orig.jpg[/img][/url][/size]
[/center]
[color=#604660][size=1][center][size=4]Credits : [font=arial][color="#333333"]slimvision.net[/color][/font][/size][/center][/size][/color][color=#604660][size=1]
[size=4]Here are some useful great tips you should try!

[b]1.[u] 3 basic skin care steps - Cleanse, Apply Toner and Moisturise on your face[/u][/b]

Need I say more? This should already be at your fingertips!

You may wish to read my reviews on [url="http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/1/post/2012/07/beauty-reviews-kose-sekkisei-supreme.html"]Kose Supreme Sekkisei [/url]and [url="http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/1/post/2012/07/beauty-reviews-laniege-white-plus-renew-foam-cleanser.html"]Laniege [/url]where I've shared some of the reviews as well as info on these 3-step basic skin care tips!

You may not frequent facials or may not slap on sheet masks every now and then, BUT THESE 3-STEP SKIN CARE ARE RULES OF SKIN LAW (if there's ever such a thing) and YOU MUST DEFINITELY FOLLOW! If you are guilty of otherwise, knock your head 3 times!

[b]2. [u]Facial Treatments[/u][/b]

Now, these are not compulsory and essential compared to point 1, but it is highly encourageable! You need to pamper your skin every now and then apart from the fundamentals. Personally, I believe frequenting beauty salons for facials and what more if you fall into the trap of sales talk and gimmicks, causing you to sign up lots of expensive packages, are not compulsory. Putting things into perspective, look at things this way, if you take good care of your skin, you need not burn huge holes in your pockets, right? Well, that is apart from serious skin problems caused naturally/genetics or severe acne problems etc. Plus, results might not be immediate after attending facials or sometimes, they are just pure useless.

I've rarely, if not, hardly stepped into beauty salons for facials and have always been using sheet/clay/wash off masks at the comfort of my own home. Well, you may say that these masks are not as effective as those potent ingredients beauty salons can offer, but you can't deny that certain masks do work! Read my [url="http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/1/category/masks/1.html"]beauty reviews[/url] and you will know! :)

If sheet masks are not your cuppa tea, you may try to DIY masks using natural food ingredients. There are many websites which offer natural remedies, just google it and you will know! But my advice is, to conduct extensive researches (forums,blogs,beauty consultants etc) on these DIY steps before applying anything on your face and take them with a pinch of salt. You have to be extra careful on whatever you are putting on your face. [/size]
[/size][/color]

[center][size=4][url=""][img]http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/9/12994775/2212941_orig.jpg[/img][/url][/size]
[/center]
[color=#604660][size=1][center][size=4]Credits : [font=arial][color="#333333"]beautyismyduty.com[/color][/font][/size][/center][/size][/color]

[indent=1]

[center][size=4][url=""][img]http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/9/12994775/3617134.jpg?299[/img][/url][/size]
[/center]
[color=#604660][size=1][center][size=4]Wash off mask[/size][/center][/size][/color]

[center][size=4][url=""][img]http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/9/12994775/5558686.jpg?345[/img][/url][/size]
[/center]
[color=#604660][size=1][center][size=4]Sheet mask[/size][/center][/size][/color] [/indent][color=#604660][size=1]
[size=4][b]3. [u]Beauty is only skin deep[/u][/b]

I don't mean "Don't judge its book by its cover", but that you may look gorgeous after piling up on your make up, but after removing them, you scare yourself sometimes too!

[b][color="#ff0000"]YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT. [/color][/b]

And I truly believe that. I'm not a fan of fruits but yes, I hate to admit that they do benefit your skin, apart from other health benefits.

[u]Fruits[/u] which you may wish to try :

[b]a. Kiwi and Pomegranate[/b]: Kiwi helps to ensure healthy, clear, beautiful skin by preventing wrinkles and blemishes. [color="#333333"]Pomegranates which are filled with antioxidants helps to fight against free radicals, control acne as well prevents wrinkles. [/color]

[color="#333333"][b]b. [font=Georgia]Banana[/font][/b][font=Georgia][b]: [/b][/font][font=Georgia]It is rich in iron, magnesium and potassium and contains lots of vitamin A, B and E and hence works as an anti-aging agent. Furthermore, bananas contain [/font]natural fats and complex proteins to smooth and soften your skin [font=Georgia] For DIY masks, you may wish to try mashing banana as facial! [/font]

[b][font=Georgia]c. [/font]Lemon, berries, oranges[/b] : Such citrus fruits contain high dosage of vitamin C as well as antioxidants which help to clarify and rejuvenate your skin. Oranges are also known to slow down ageing process. Those who are obsessed with skin whitening, lemons will do the work for you!

[b]d. Apples[/b] are rich in pectin which is a starch that is essential in preventing unsightly acne from popping!

[b]e. [font=Georgia]Papaya[/font][/b][font=Georgia][b]: [/b][/font][font=Georgia]Known to be one of the best fruits in achieving great skin would be papaya! Loaded with lots of antioxidants and an enzyme known as papain, it helps to kill dead cells as well as to cure skin impurities! You may also wish to consider drinking payaya milk instead of consuming the fruit itself, or you may want to try applying the flesh[/font][font=Georgia] of papaya on your skin and wait for the miracle to happen![/font]

[b][font=Georgia]f. [/font][font=Georgia]Mango:[/font][/b][font=Georgia][b] [/b][/font][font=Georgia]Power-packed with [/font][font=Georgia]vitamin-A and rich antioxidants, it fights against skin aging, regenerates skin cells and restores the elasticity of skin.[/font]

[b]g. Tomatoes[/b] : Aids in skin whitening, tomatoes contain lycopene which helps to protect your skin from free radicals and boosts your skin's natural sun protection factor (SPF). Also, the vitamins and minerals found in tomatoes clarify you skin and prevent blemishes![/color][/size][/size][/color]

[center][size=4][url=""][img]http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/9/12994775/4341668.jpg?470[/img][/url][/size]
[/center][color=#604660][size=1]
[size=4][u]Foods [/u]which you may wish to try :

[b]a. [/b][b]Whole wheat : [/b]Another ingredient in some foods that is really good for your skin is selenium. This is found in whole wheat cereals, breads and baked goods. It helps to improve the skin at a cellular level and keeps you looking young and beautiful.

[b]b. [/b][b]Salmon : [/b]along with other fatty fish, walnuts and flaxseed, is high in healthy fatty acids that are key for achieving healthy skin. Essential fatty acids such as omega-3s help keep cell membranes healthy by keeping out harmful substances as well as allowing nutrients to enter cells and exit with waste products. Omega-3s also reduce the body's production of inflammatory agents that can damage the skin.

[b]c. Carrots[/b] : They are an excellent source of vitamin A, which is a required nutrient for healthy skin. They also contain high levels of antioxidants, which prevent free radical damage of skin cells. Vitamin A is required for developing and maintaining skin cells, and a deficiency of the vitamin can cause dry skin.[/size][/size][/color]

[center][size=4][url=""][img]http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/9/12994775/3234978.jpg?491[/img][/url][/size]
[/center][color=#604660][size=1]
[size=4]You should also :

[b]a. Hydrate yourself with plenty of water[/b] : at least your individual minimum intake -- will help keep your skin young and healthy-looking. Water in caffeinated or sugary beverages does not count; water intake must be from pure, clean water, which rejuvenates skin cells. Water both hydrates cells and helps them move toxins out and nutrients in.

[b]b. Drink Green Tea[/b] : Besides the other health benefits which green tea offers, it is rich in antioxidants that reduces inflammation and protect cell membranes. It has been proven to reduce the damage of sunburns and overexposure to ultraviolet light, which in turn reduces the risk of skin cancer. Green tea is also high in polyphenols -- compounds that eliminate cancer-causing free radicals. Some believe that drinking green tea helps to lose weight too! [/size][/size][/color]

[indent=1]

[center][size=4][url=""][img]http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/9/12994775/9157600_orig.jpg[/img][/url][/size]
[/center]

[center][size=4][url=""][img]http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/9/12994775/3088514.jpg?224[/img][/url][/size]
[/center] [/indent][color=#604660][size=1]
[size=4][b]4. Detox [/b]every once/twice a month by eating only fruits and drinking water the whole day to keep your skin healthy and to wash out those toxins. It aids in constipation as fruits and water works hand in hand to soften the stools.

[b]5. Applying sunblock : [/b]Whether or not you are a fan of fair skin, preventing sun and uv rays from damaging your skin should apply across the board. Plus, uv rays cause acne scars to darken as well. [url="http://cancer.about.com/od/skincancerprevention/a/choosesunscreen.htm"]Click here to read on how to choose the right sunscreen.[/url]

[b]6.[/b] Try indulging in a[b] long, relaxing shower or bath[/b] at least once a week. This helps to soothe the skin as well as a form of destressing method. Lesser stress, lesser acnes!

[b]7.[/b] [b]Exfoliate : [/b]And I don't mean just your facial skin. Try exfoliating your whole body skin as well to remove dead skin cells, leaving your skin smoother, more supple and fairer! Also, since we are encouraged to exfoliate our face before applying any mask as it helps to open up pores, logically, exfoliating the body skin would assist in the absorption of body moisturisers!

[b]8.[/b] If you're a make up fan and can't leave without concealing, remember to [b]change your foundation sponge regularly[/b] if you are a compact powder user. A dirty sponge not only result in uneven application of the powder, it may also increase the chances of you contracting acnes as bacteria gets built up in it!

[b]9. Remove all make up thoroughly at the end of the day. [/b]I'm quite sure most of us are guilty for not following this rule of skin law, at least once in our entire lifetime. I too, am guilt-stricken purely out of laziness, but have since avoided such bad habit and will still force myself to quickly remove my make up before I head to bed. Make up clogs pores through impurities which would result in a breakout. You may read my reviews on [url="http://raves-and-rants.weebly.com/1/category/make%20up%20removers/1.html"]makeup removers[/url]!

10. Of course, good skin care is also a matter of[b] healthy lifestyle choices[/b] as beauty is only skin deep. Smoking does a lot of damage on the body including the skin—not only does it contribute to premature aging and wrinkles, it is also the leading cause of more serious health risks like emphysema or lung cancer. The right way to protect the skin in this situation is to simply give up the habit. People have to keep in mind that what they do on the outside affects underlying conditions in the body. This is also why a balanced diet rich in fibre, lean protein, good fats, vitamins and minerals also promotes healthy young-looking skin. Stress affects a person’s peace of mind and makes the skin vulnerable to skin problems like acne breakouts. Managing stress can help a person not only feel good, but look good.

I hope you babes will find these tips useful in achieving your perfect flawless skin![/size][/size][/color]

maybe you can consider Biotherm:

[img]http://www.biothermsg.com/aug2012/assets/femme_franchise_white-d-tox_brightcell_neo_whitening_serum.jpg[/img]

[color=#666666][font=Arial][size=2][background=rgb(235, 235, 235)]
[size=4]The star product of the White D-Tox range, our deep penetrating and hydrating White D-Tox Essence targets polluting toxins on your skin and eliminates the dark veil of dullness on your face. Your skin is detoxified from within and your complexion’s true rosy transparency is unveiled.[/size][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4][b]TEXTURE:[/b]
An ultra-fresh light texture and non-greasy serum that penetrates rapidly into skin.[/size][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4][b]RESULTS*:[/b]
Skin is instantly more radiant and transparent. In just 4 weeks, pigmentation irregularities visibly fade away, reducing the size and intensity of dark spots. Skin glows with a new transparency.[/size][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[size=4]Instantly[/size] [size=4]• the skin is more radiant and transparent[/size] [size=4]• the skin is brighter[/size] [size=4]90%[/size] [size=4]After 4 weeks,[/size] [size=4]• dark spots are reduced[/size] [size=4]92%[/size] [size=4]After 8 weeks[/size] [size=4]• the skin is brighter[/size] [size=4]100%[/size] [size=4]• the skin looks more transparent[/size] [size=4]96%[/size]
[size=4]*self-assessment: 96 subjects, Asian women, 20 to 60 years old, oily skin type. Use morning and evening for 8 weeks on face and neck.[/size]