Sign in to follow this  
chubbygirl

Will you buy shoes on line?

Will you buy shoes on line? what i am worry is the shoes might be not as comfortable and the size doesnt match.... [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img]

[quote name='chubbygirl' timestamp='1339572687' post='609175']
Will you buy shoes on line? what i am worry is the shoes might be not as comfortable and the size doesnt match.... [img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Hi chubby girl, i wont buy shoes on line, i still like to try it out myself and able to see the quality of the shoes myself... :)

[color=blue]I have this fear of the shoes may not fit, but I finally did buy one online with all the measurements. Even with that, I wasn't sure which one to go for. Since that the difference of size, according to the measurement was just 1CM, I bought the bigger one and Thank God it fits. :D [/color]

I tried buying online but I stopped after awhile, especially for closed-toe shoes. It's usually smaller than I expect so it's always a disappointment when I can't fit into them :(

I'm okay with open-toed sandals though, but I always doublecheck the length of the insole cause I have rather big feet  :shy:

Yes, I always purchase shoes online and didn't have yet these types of complaints. As we have to keep some care before purchasing like the shoes must be of branded quality, check the size chart carefully and ask your queries to the customer care.

Will you buy shoes on line? what i am worry is the shoes might be not as comfortable and the size doesnt match.... ^_^

yea...i wont buy as well..scare oso...

Hey peepz,

I think I will but depends on how trustworthy the website is. For example established websites such as Zalora, Onlineshoes.com, Zappos, zodomo and of course certain blogshops that started out as blogs and later on became established due to the good turnout number of customers. And its always a plus when the website give details on the cutting of shoe size (e.g. width, length in cm). This helps as we can measure ourselves at home before purchasing from the site!

Anyways please let me in if theres any other online shop that has a wide variety on shoes!