Sign in to follow this  
Miszy

Need help & suggestions to lose weight urgently..!

Hola people.. I'm a newbie here.. My name is Amy, I'm a 22 yr old gal with weight of 85kg n height of 160cm.. I gain weight when I stopped my classical dance class (Bharathanatyam).. My body is still flexible eventhough I've gained weight, since I was a dancer before this.. But, I need 2 slim down immediately because I'm an upcoming artist in Malaysian Indian Music Industry.. I need an ideal body figure in order 2 become an entertainer.. I have lost hope on Diet pills n shakes.. I thought of going 2 slimming centres, then I saw a lot of negative comments on some well-known Slimming centres :
* Marie France bodyline
* Mayfair
* Slimming Sanctuary
& so on..
As they are very expensive n yet showing slow results n side effects due 2 new technology machines..

I really hope I can get suggestion for slimming treatment which will cost within RM1200 n effective which means no rebound in future..

I really hope you guys can help me..

I would like to share with you on a very effective and easy slimming program. It helps to reduce body weight and body fat, and at the same time gives you a perfect body shape. Do email me at [email="magic_yuan@hotmail.com"]magic_yuan@hotmail.com[/email] if you are interested to find out.

[b] Hye dear Miszy,[/b]

There is one most important rule in weight loss

Calories In and Calories Out

Check how much your intake calories per day and how much you burn your calories per day

Normally burn 8000 calories = 1 kg in weight loss

Calculate your BMI and fat (usually fat is hard to burn unless you starving or do vigorous excercise)

Losing weight faster is not recommended coz it will do harm to your body.

Glucose and water loss can contribute faster weight reduction. fat much more slower, try target atleast 2kg per month

[quote name='Yuanyuan' timestamp='1346312708' post='612488']
I would like to share with you on a very effective and easy slimming program. It helps to reduce body weight and body fat, and at the same time gives you a perfect body shape. Do email me at [email="magic_yuan@hotmail.com"]magic_yuan@hotmail.com[/email] if you are interested to find out.
[/quote]
[quote name='janetan86' timestamp='1346778474' post='612659']
if u still need help in losing way..
i do have fast n effective way
please email me if u need more detail
tajy290186@him.ch
[/quote]

I find these posts really not helpful at all......