Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Exersice time!!!!

Thank for the post. I think this type of exercises are also useful to burn fat near hips and waist area. Many gym instructor suggest to do this exercises for strecthing purposes.

To reduce the tummy size you need to spend at least 45 mins alternate days on cardio related exercise such as (swimming, dancing, jogging-not recommended, brisk walking, cyclying and etc) This type of exercise will helps to reduce your tummy size. Cardio will help to strengthen your heart and improves your methobolic rate which will kick start to burn your fat.

Do you guys heard about the Fit & Rich contest? I think it is quite good because some extra fitness question and knowledge we can obtain from there. Furthermore, there is also a chance to let us win! I saw their prizes worth up to RM200K! Very interesting! 

4 hours ago, Pinkyy said:

Do you guys heard about the Fit & Rich contest? I think it is quite good because some extra fitness question and knowledge we can obtain from there. Furthermore, there is also a chance to let us win! I saw their prizes worth up to RM200K! Very interesting! 

how to join?? I quite struggle this to 2 years to get my body to shape. if get cash mybe can buy an expensive supplement to support my body.kakakkakak

5 hours ago, Pinkyy said:

Ya I heard it last week, my friends ask me to join together..seems like quite easy, just need to answer question only but not sure the question difficult or not

3 hours ago, annae said:

I did this exercise before I start my  badminton game   and it really helps. It good for your body workout. 

Saw it on facebook article many time, but feel that will not last long doing this exercise..hahaha.. lazy person only will become fat fat fat

21 hours ago, Pinkyy said:

Their T&C are too long and complicated. It is hard to understand. I am so confuse about Happy Hour Question and IOD Question.

On 12/5/2017 at 0:27 PM, Pinkyy said:

Everyday you have to pay RM1 to continue the contest until the end. If you can win the prize, that is ok, but cant win it..... maybe can keep the money for other things.

On 12/5/2017 at 0:27 PM, Pinkyy said:

yess I know this contest last time I joined.but not this fitness thing.quite same but mine was joe flizzow quizzz.kakakakak

19 hours ago, rockydanny said:

yess I know this contest last time I joined.but not this fitness thing.quite same but mine was joe flizzow quizzz.kakakakak

correct! they do many contests, I think maybe they give opportunity to users to win and join the contest that suitable. all contest is really interesting as they offer good prizes.if u know edy about this clcm contests why not u join it 1 more time.hahaha

On 12/6/2017 at 9:36 AM, Roseti said:

Their T&C are too long and complicated. It is hard to understand. I am so confuse about Happy Hour Question and IOD Question.

1rggt is a normal la..u can win up to 200k, still worth it to join.what makes u said their T&C is complicated?if you're clcm user there is nothing to worry about. don't confuse urself maybe can check morte to their website to get a clear picture of the contest.here i share link with u http://bigwin.com.my/quiz/quiz-detail/564/ 

23 hours ago, Lavanya said:

Everyday you have to pay RM1 to continue the contest until the end. If you can win the prize, that is ok, but cant win it..... maybe can keep the money for other things.

don't be like that la, try first..at least u can improve ur knowledge about fitness when answer quizzz.if u win also can keep it cash to saving.it so easy just to test a bit about fitness,u dont even sweat to think the answer.but just need to make sure u know about fitness la, if not, can call rugi also

Edited by christine yong

On 08/12/2017 at 11:11 AM, Pinkyy said:

Yeaaaa, they also let us to try free for 1st 7 days. On 8th day onward only charge RM1. Abuden, you also allow to quit contest if you want to.

Edited by fred
Exercise only, no scam