Sign in to follow this  
*kassie*

Exersice time!!!!

follow the pics to help u get flat tummy!!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

omg, sooo cute! *hehe* really works? gonna try it out later when iam not lazy..kakaka

hhehehhe welcom gals. ill keep on my good works tongue.gif

question:how many times do i have to repeat each step?

I think a set of 8-10 reps would be good before slowly moving up to 10-15 reps for advanced. wink.gif

10-20 reps will be good.

repeat 2-3 sets or approx 30mins to an hour for effective fat burning.

these exercises work, you can trust me on that. ;)

These exercises really work?? I've just started them....start slow first then oni increase the sets...but i wanna know approx. how long oni can c the results ar if everyday i do it? n is it normal that when u first started doing, the first few days u will feel sum muscle ache in ur tummy area??

i did some of the exercise shown above.... it helps.......

i did some of the exercise shown above.... it helps.......

hahaha...finally some proof...can try liao....

These exercises will definately work, no need for proof. They're very common actually. Some sport coaches also incoporate them into their warm up routines.

You can do the sets repeatedly for 30mins first. The gradually increase the intensity (how fast you move) and number of sets/time of workout. Reps per set can stay the same.

IMO, this workout is not complete yet, but its a good start.

Jen: Dunno if you're a guy or a girl. This is a more girly workout. Guys usually don't need as much emphasis on slimming their thighs and butt. :P

Details on the exercises shown:

1. A sort of ballet squat (I forgot what the name is exactly) - its good for the thighs.

2. Back exercise. Your hands are at the side of you and you left your torso as much as possible the same time when you lift your legs.

3. Stretching for flexibility

4. Lower abs - this is good for the pouch at your tummy. :P

5. Almost the same as 4, except the legs are straight. This is harder (if I recall rightly. I can't do it now to try it out. Sry.)

6. Thigh lift.

7. You get all on fours, and then you raise your leg. This is good for slimming the legs. :)

8. Back exercise - you are supposed to lift as much of your upper extremeties as possible along with your legs and clench your butt while you're doing it. When you lift up you look like people skydiving. Somewhat like 2, but I think it is better.

9. Lie down and move your legs like you're cycling!

Maeson: Sorry I'm slow in getting back to you. Yes you're right, these exercises for back and tummy will help. There's for, you can do crunches and side crunches for your side and upper abs, and some others that you can do with free weights for the abs and back, but I lost my phone and I can't send you the videos.

Edited by BananaEagle

ooh...... it's ok.......hehe..... no worries....

I would say the above exercise will only helps to firm up, sclup and tighten up your tummy instead flabby. To reduce the tummy size you need to spend at least 45 mins alternate days on cardio related exercise such as (swimming, dancing, jogging-not recommended, brisk walking, cyclying and etc) This type of exercise will helps to reduce your tummy size. Cardio will help to strengthen your heart and improves your methobolic rate which will kick start to burn your fat. At the end you will need to include the exercise above to firm up your tummy. :o)

it looks interesting! thanks!

Would you have any other program? perhaps some weight training for girls? 8)

Need to incorporate this as part of my gym exercise.

Not sure if that question if for me or the owner of this topic. You could try going to my topic where I talk about reducing weight at the same time you can also go to this link www.freetrainers.com. You need to be a member, don't worry its free and it provides pretty good weight training program based on your objectives.

it looks interesting! thanks!

Would you have any other program? perhaps some weight training for girls? 8)

Need to incorporate this as part of my gym exercise.