Sign in to follow this  
montyashley

Facial..quality or quantity??!!!

Hi all...just wanna know when u go for facial..do u look for the quality of the products or the packages offered by the salon?? nowadays so many offers in the market..dunno which one to choose from lol....
my skin kinda sensitive so dont wanna make it worse lol :)
any recommendation pls??

[quote name='montyashley' timestamp='1337756168' post='608500']
Hi all...just wanna know when u go for facial..do u look for the quality of the products or the packages offered by the salon?? nowadays so many offers in the market..dunno which one to choose from lol....
my skin kinda sensitive so dont wanna make it worse lol :)
any recommendation pls??
[/quote]

Usually i will choose those with more outlets, at least their reputation is better, if too small one afraid not so stable.. lol
i wont buy their product 1st but will consider after few times of facial, i do have my own budget for each time's facial,
for example like not more than RM150 i think its acceptable for me. :)

Aiyo yo yo. Sure Sure go for quality la. Wei your face wo. Have to see people one wo. You all got dare to risky your face and go use the not famous brand ah? In the market got a lot of company dunno izit use sg wang quality. $150 for one facial normal lo